Xtratime Community banner

Ze names the ladies

381 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  furiablanca 
#1 ·
Women’s team coach, Jose Duarte, named the squad of 20 players he will draw on to compete in the Sydney Olympics. Confidence is high that the girls can return with Gold this year. The players are scheduled to meet up on 31 July, at 1200 in Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro.

Training will be in Granja Comary, Teresopolis, in the mountains just outside Rio. The players and entourage will stay there until 23 August, when the squad sets off for Australia. The technical committee is made of Luiz Miguel Estevao (co-ordinator), Jose Duarte (coach), Paulo Dutra (supervisor), Wilson Oliveira Rica (assistant coach), Julio Cesar Chenin and Edmundo Medeiros Teixeira (doctors), Salvador Aparecido Francelino (masseur), Sergio Vieira Rangel (kit), Adilson Andrade da Silva and Renato Vinhas Antunes (trainers) and Sergio Gomes de Souza (goal keeper trainer).

The players called up are as follows:

Keepers:

Maravilha (Lusa);
Mayla (Juventus);
Andreia (Vasco);

Wingers:

Nene (Sao Paulo);
Simone Gomes (Sao Paulo);
Rosana (Sao Paulo);

Full Backs:

Tânia (Sao Paulo);
Juliana (Sao Paulo);
Greicy (Botafogo);
Monica (Sao Paulo);

Midfielders:

Suzana (Vasco);
Cidinha (Vasco);
Daniela Alves (Lusa);
Sissi (Vasco);
Raquel (Sao Paulo);
Formiga (Sao Paulo);

Strikers:

Pretinha (Vasco);
Maycon (Lusa);
Katia Cilene (Sao Paulo);
Roseli (Vasco);

See less See more
#4 ·
Ze, give me what you were thinking when you just read the topic title... :)

CESF
CESC

#5 ·
i remember sissi and pretinha from the wc,and by the way also formiga.

#7 ·
...and what a nice habit it is, at least for the recipients of the revenge crusade. And by the way, I failed to distribute in all ESF that marvelous blonde creature on the towel in the grass. You still have this set on file ?

CESF
CESC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.