Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I came to this forum some time ago with the indication of my friend Ivan Palmer (actually I registered a long time ago, but started posting recently) and since then I met a weird individual. He is name is Ze da Fiel but he's also known as Chico Lang, and can also disguise as Walter Casagrande Jr. if he's in good mood.

Even though I had discussions with other members, like JCamilo and Liternit, Ze da Fiel seems more worried about me, mentioning my name even in the most nonsense topics about the SUPER TEAM version 1.3, Timeco 2004.

Normally this guy would be completely ignored and I wouldn't low myself discussing with him, but I think I don't have the best reputation around since I critiscized Ronaldo in a brazilian board and even worst, questioned the idea of playing with two central playmakers, every brazilian dream for his club and the NT, just because we played like that 20 years ago.

Anyway, as bad as my reputation can get, it'll never reach the level of humiliation that someone reached saying that Jamelli and Robert would make a super team who could beat Cruzeiro. But since the guy seems frustated and can't forget about me, I'm opening a topic to discuss with him, only with him, things of football and make predictions. I'll save him the efforts of mentioning me in every thread and it'll be funny.

I'll ask the moderators to not close the topic, since it is for fun. If Ze da Fiel doesn't take it wrong and accept the challenge, you'll laugh a lot.

It'll work this way. I'll ask him to predict something, not results, but how a team will do this year, who is going to be a failure, which player is going to appear....things that require more than guessing (of course there's some guessing, but it's not like a simple result which is almost complete guessing) and test the knowledge and ability to evaluate things about football. Then he predicts, and asks me something. Months from now, we'll see how it ends.

Do you accept the challenge, Ze? So here is my first one for you...

How do you think Corinthians will do in the Campeonato Paulista? Just in the Paulista, the whole year you can't say yet, but the Paulista, a championship which is going to start one week from now, you can say something.

Go ahead.

Predictions so far:

Mr. Ze Lang Casagrande Jr.:
- Marquinhos will be NT material in a 2 years time.
- Diego will be the best player in the world in no more than 5 years.
- Rincón will do well in Corinthians

Bobby Cock:
- São Paulo will win the Paulista Championship
- Vasco will win the Carioca Championship
- Arsenal will in Champions League

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Bobby,

What about you? Who do you think will be the Paulista champion??

I got to see teh team first before i can say something.... what is the line up of Corinthians?? NOt even teh manager knows if you know what it will be.

Btw, Humiliation is to ask for Robinho to do teh same function as Ze Roberto in the NT:eek: :eek:

Btw, whne did i say that Jamelli and Robert would be better tahn Cruzeiro??

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
do we really need this? :D

Ze is a nice guy, is far from being Chico Lang or Casa he is more like a Mãe Dina (Walter Mercado for the gringos). He will probably tell you he knew X player would become world class since he saw him play for copa dente de leite :)

And you sir are another piece of work! You avid defending of Henry on this forum is damn funny :)

So lets chill

But the bet part is pretty cool, I say we will finally stop losing to those galinhas :star:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What about Tostão, is he stupid? He said the same. Actually, the idea of Robinho wasn't originally mine, it was from him. I tought about it and I found it interesting.

The Jamelli/Robert thing, I don't know, I wasn't even on the board when you said it. But some people from the forum made fun of you because of that.

Let's not make this thread a place to fight, it's just for fun.

Now answer my question, you know the coach, you know almost the entire team. What's your prediction for Corinthians in Paulistao?

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Roberto, he did not say Jameli and Robert would make a Supah Team so stop making things up......

he said Andre Luis, Robert and Jameli would make a Supah Team :tongue:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I think after Garrincha, Roberto is the Coolest guys in this forum, Ze is always bitter an in a foul mood, of course he has his friend and they will defend him, So I would say Garrincha is the Pele, Roberto is the Garrinach and Ze is like leao or someone like that.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, also, Marquinhos would be NT material soon, he'd vote in Eurico Miranda for president and a couple of other visionary things.

My "jewels", according to you members: Van Nistelrooy and Vieri were better than Ronaldo last season, Henry is better than Ronaldo this season and Robinho can play in the left-mid, in Zé Roberto's spot (again, Tostão's idea). Anything else? :D

I'd like to remind once again that I didn't make this thread to fight, all I want is competition and fun. But it's good to mention these "jewels" so new members can see what we're talking about.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Bobby Cock,

Love your classic nickname.... duly translated into English.. perfect match;)

Dude, nobody know the team of Corinthians... people know the squad but what about the team??? As soon as I see the team i'l tell you what i think

jack goff... jack it off:tongue: :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Bobby Cock,

Man... the jewel that i noticed from you was Robinho to Ze Roberto. Note taht i don't even like Ze Roberto, but he will definitly be in my team instead of Robinho for that role.

And yesterday I was talking to my cousin (avid Sao Paulo knowledgable fan) and he agreed with me that Marquinhos can EASILY make the Brazilian squad in a period of 3 years time.

And if Eurico Miranda was an honest individual I would vote for him for president of Brazil. As he is not honest i don't vote for him for that........... COME ON JUKA KFOURI'S OF LIFE, START CRYING YOUR AR$ES OFF:tongue: :fero: :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
My heart says coritnhians... my head cannot say nothing cause i don';t even know what team we are gonna put in the pitch. If i did i would say.

Now MEMORIZE THIS...Marquinhos will reach teh NT..... and ROMARIO was the first person to say that;)

And BEFORE Parreira said that Kaka was a world class player, I said it in this board and eveyone LAUGHED at my face.... just for your info;)

Of this whole board, only me and nasty nick were certain taht Brazil would win the 02 world cup:tongue: ;) And batigold was scared about it;)

plus zillion of other predictions.... but no make them i need to know the team and the climax.... after all i was coached by my dad:tongue: it's a family thing:tongue: :D :D

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I also trusted Brazil to won the WC, and I also predicted that Kaká would have an imediate impact in Italy. I said in a board that Gilberto Silva was one of the best DMs in the world when he played for galo, everybody laughed at me too. Now he is top class.

If you don't want to answer about Corinthians, okay, even though I already made an early prediction about São Paulo. As soon as Juninho says what the first eleven will be, you answer me.

Feel free to make other predictions now...players, clubs, anything...

Until now:

- Marquinhos in the NT soon...

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I already said that São Paulo will win the Paulista.

I can also say that Corinthians will finish below São Paulo and Palmeiras in this competition.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
I doubt they will... I think it will be a battle between Corinthians & Palmeiras.

BUt anyway.... for me to give a decent prediction i need to see the teams.... otherwise it will just be a complete BS... and I got a reputation to take care of:tongue: ;) :thumbsup: :angel:

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
Palmeiras has a bad team, I don't know why people think they are gonna be any good.
SP signed Marquinhos, a very good player. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
29,818 Posts
I think of both of you are going to make a beat, there must be payback. Just like Ze had to use the Cruzeiro's badge in the avatar. The loser will use a Galvao Bueno avatar for a month!
:D

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.