Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Wizard of Brazilian football :)

PAOK,my team,is on the verge of buying a guy named FABIANO From Ponte Preta.The move will cost 3.000.000$.

His full name is Fabiano Perreira Da Costa and he is was born in 4/6/1978.

What do you know about him? is he any good? what exactly his role at midfield is? does or did he play at any national team of Brazil U-18,U-21,U-23???)? How is his playing style? can you compare him with any well-known player? is he a starter at Ponte Preta?

Any chance to see him at the Olympics? is there a possiblity to hold a starting role?

By the way,AEK Athens bought a defender named Ferrugem from Palmeiras,is he good? I hope he is crap!

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on Ze,please....

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Fabiano I don't know all that well about him.
BUt i've seen him play, he is a tough forward i htink. every player that plays in POnte Preta is a tough player...and very good, provided they have a good manager. In Corinthians were are buying a lot of players from Ponte Preta, we are going to buy Mineiro...who is an excellnt defensive midfielder :)

ABout Ferrugem, i don't know much about Palmeiras sub, but he scored the other day for Palmieras, he dribbled 3 guys and scored a good goal :( He would not be at palmeiras if he was not good, or efficient....Felipao DEMANDS quality otherwise he will kick some arse!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor ate o fim.
A Corrente Jamais Sera Quebrada!
THE WORLD IS OURS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts