Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The deal with Jackson has probably been ruined :( so PAOK is getting a player from Corinthians instead of him.

I want you to list me all Corinthians players who play offencive midfielders,play-makers and forwards and their sold sale could be 6-7.000.000$.As fast as possible please....

I may become a Corinthians fan after all...:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Ze, let's fly over and beat the directors up ... :)

On Edu: Violence at Corinthians as Edu is sold

A proposed peaceful protest by the Corinthians supporters association turned violent as the club announced the sale of midfielder Edu to Arsenal, of England, for US$9 million. Fans, angry at the recent changes in the club, threw eggs at the car of Marcelinho and began to attack Edílson before he was taken to safety by security. The two were targeted as, along with Vampeta and Ricardinho, they are seen to be the "soft core" of the team, and fans are doubly angry at the sale of Edu because he is perceived to be "faithful" to the club.

Disgusted at the attack, Edílson has promised he will never play for the club again. "I took this decision owing to the lamentable attitude of the fans with athletes that have only given joy to the club", he said. The club hoped to soften the blow of losing Edu by announcing a new purchase, left-back André Luis - the player whose goal gave Corinthians the Paulista Championship in their game in the final of 1997, before he was sold to Tenerife (Spain). But it seems as if more big-name sales are on the way - the club refused to comment on the rumoured sale of Vampeta to Paris St Germain, France, for US$14 million - and the fans are restless.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So PAOK makes the pick between Edilson,Marcelinho and Ricardinho?

GREAT! :)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
And I was hoping to break something here, but Alexx you ruined it! Meanie! :)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...easy solution: all you make up, you will have exclusive and first. Old saying in journalism... :)

CESF

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
natalya,
I made a post on Edu!:(
for consolation he said: "I can't see myself playing in another shirt, i've always worn this shirt since the age of 4!" ....and....."i'll go but my heart stays!"

DOUTOR , EU NAO ME ENGANO, O EDU E CORINTHIANO!!!!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts