Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the Corriere Dello Sport Olympiakos has reached an agreement with Bologna and the player about Ze Elias transfer to Piraeus.The only thing that needs to be solved is Inter's ok considering that they own half of the player.Considering Inter's exelent relationships with Olympiakos and the fact that they dont need the player,the deal is 99% done.The transfer is expected to go through next week and will cost around 4.000.000$.The player himself said he was delighted to move to a Champions League team with ambitions and that he is looking forward to play with Giovanni.

Next week,along with Ze Elias' transfer Olympiakos is expected to anounce the capture of two Atletico Madrid's players.Brazilian midfielder Juninho and Paraguayan defender Celso Ayala.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
502 Posts
It's goot to find players who appreciate playing for the greek league and for Olympiakos(e.g Zahovic,who hates us!)!
I read somewhere that Juninho wants to come and one of the reasons is 'coz he learnt that the Brazilians are like kings in the greek league(Jiovanni)...

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

G

·
0 Posts
it's very good for olympiakos.
Ze elias is a young player who have a lot of experience (bayern,inter,bologna). i am very happy.

D

·
0 Posts
Damn!, I wanted to post this great news first, but I couldn't get on, so now Amoroso did it first.

Olympiakos has almost completed the transfer of Ze Elias (he belongs to Inter) and wants Georgatos (Inter as well) on loan. They are also trying to agree with Ayala of A.C. Milan.

Zahovic, hehehe, he's a bit pre-occupied trying to find another club, he can start looking soon, he won't be long at Euro 2000.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts