Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember a couple of years ago before the World Cup I was saying that Ronaldinho was going to be the world's best player but you alongside other people were telling me how he was all-media from Brazil and he hadn't done anything? Well, I guess you were wrong eh?

Nothing big, just wanted to bring it back up. I've always told you guys that Ronaldinho Gaucho was the real deal. So, i'll enjoy my successfull prediction as I was spot on! ;)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Only a person who says that Athirson is better going forward than Roberto Carlos wouldn't rate Ronaldinho very high.

The kid is a magician. Together with Henry, the best player of the season so far.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Congrats PAtrick

Btw, I also remember the time when you used to praise Aimar, Saviola and supported Boca Juniors, Inter Milan, PSG, Corinthians (for one day of course), Argentina, Ajax, Barcelona, Sao Paulo, Santos, Flamengo etc...etc....;)

Who's next?:D ;)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Dagoods has always said this about R. Gaucho: 'The best midfielder the world has seen since Maradona'

and he will become the best player on earth once Il Fenomeno retires.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...he is lightyears better than that OLD FRENCH HEN "Zidane"!!!!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ze da Fiel said:
Congrats PAtrick

Btw, I also remember the time when you used to praise Aimar, Saviola and supported Boca Juniors, Inter Milan, PSG, Corinthians (for one day of course), Argentina, Ajax, Barcelona, Sao Paulo, Santos, Flamengo etc...etc....;)

Who's next?:D ;)

Very cute. Hope that makes you feel better, because half that list I haven't praised. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts