Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ze, board the plane to Austria :)

The Under-17 Brazilian team have ended their European tour on a high note: they beat England 2 - 1 on Sunday to win the NationWide International Tournament in London. The offensive midfielder Leandro (Vitoria) scored both of Brazil’s goals.

The Boys from Brazil have really showed their mettle in Europe this year: They won the Salerno Tournament in Italy, beating Argentina in the final, and then went on to win seven out of ten friendly matches - one draw and two losses against professional first team clubs. The team arrives home on Wednesday at 0720.

The next event for the Under-17 team is the Youth Cup 2000 in Vienna, Austria between 24 and 27 July. The first match is against Germany on the 24. Next up is Ireland and then the hosts Austria on 27.

The team is due to leave for Europe again on 20, returning on 29.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Alexx,
have you got any Air Lauda tickets???:)
The boys are a bit special:)
Wear your Corinthians shirt...and just put a banner " A corrent jamais sera quebrada" ES of FIEL:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...well, the Lauda guy does not really give away tickets if he can't make a publicity stunt out of it. The fee is appr. USD 500.-
I actually tried to enter USD 350 in priceline, but I could'n supply your phone number and also forgot your zip. So it was not accepted. Try it yourself. Priceline gives the 26th as the first possible flight day, which is also the last to catch the tournament. And always take in account the free stay you get... :)

CESF
CESC

B

·
0 Posts
AUA also offers a flight to Vienna, I guess... but watch out, the current weather here in Austria sucks pretty majorly. And if you really come here, don´t forget to check out a Bundesliga-match. I suggest Admira vs. Salzburg or something like that... :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts