Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you still crying? looooooooooooooooooseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!!!!!! :) HarHarHar... :D

Here Ze,Ze,Ze....Where are you little Alexx? where is the powerful timao? oh,yes I know where they are,they are OUT!!!! you had your little asses kicked out by the mightly Palmeiras! HAHAHA!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEERS!!!!! :)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

FORCA PALMEIRAS!!!!! :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Amoroso.,
again : [email protected] YOU!
go and support you little dairy team from italy, that will NEVER win anything important.....only crappy UEFA cups

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor ate o fim.
A Corrente Jamais Sera Quebrada!
THE WORLD IS OURS

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someone is angry... :)

Come on Ze,you know I dont mean anything of this.I would never call you a looser seriusly,only your team of course because they are. :)Take it easy,I've heard lots of things from you about cellars,pigs,Dodo and pork meat so I felt obligated to tease you. :)

Anyway,there is always a next time for Corinthians.On to the final PALMEIRAS! :D

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Tease me, kid, with your little triumph, I take that, still I'm Campione d'Italia and you are not :)

But you better don't touch the man who lives for, through and altogether within the truest CORINTHIANship which is thinkable. Just skip the attack on the original Fiel in this party.

CESF
CESC

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Don't worry people, Palmeiras were once again
LUCKY like hell!And we all know as a rock solid fact that sometimes the team that wins is not the best but the luckiest one!Luck is a major part of life and football!
Corinthians will be back and will wipe out Palmeiras next time they meet!

Forza Corinthians!

Ze, how do you say "Forza" in Brasil?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts