Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ze could you give some information about dejan petkovic from the latest games.
obrigado,

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Bookmaker,
i told you the last time he was playing bad....since that he was dropped to the bench, and then in some games he does not even get into the subs bench!
But now instead of Flamengo winning despite playing badly, its only losing or drawing agaisnt weak teams...so soon the stupid Paulo Cesar Carpegianni (flamengo manager) should put Petkovic back on track and get his place on the team. Flamengo are playing awfully!! Only Athirson and reinaldo (when gets the ball) do something, all the rest our worthless!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bro. i didn't know that situation is so bad.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Bokkmaker ,
were are you from , Serbia?
yeah the situation in Flamengo is bad for a couple of years now....since 92 they cannot get tehir act together....always buy, buy, buy and never solve the problem. Too many stupid directors....and the to much pressure on the players....some of them not good enough to play for such a team!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i am from serbia.
each time when i think about club football in brasil i think about flamengo. i know that recently they are not making good results but hopefully the situation will be changed soon.
what could you tell me about athirston? apparently he was bought by juventus.
as for petkovic for him the best option was to stay in venezia becasue he was closer to our national manager. he was saying some very nice things about petkovic but know when he is so far away and he doesn't play national team for him could only be a dream.
regards,
p.s. you are the best on the world, not france!!!!!!!!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Bookmaker,
thanks for the compliments.....also i do like your football, but don't know much about it.
That team of 1990 was a good one..but the players laked a little bit of desire i thought in my opinion.
About Athirson, he has not been sold yet...but he will. You can see more info that i posted on the thread made by Glen here in this forum...or in the Barcelona forum.
He is brilliant
And Petkovic is just going thorough a bad spell...and if Flamengo does not win otnight Carpegianni will be sacked i think. Then Flamengo will put the saviour Carlinhos and Petkovic will get his place back...cause he is miles better than the guys that are in his place...Iranildo and Rodrigo Mendes...don't think you know them!

My Flamengo team today would be:
Clemer

Fabio Baiano, Juan, Luiz Alberto, Athirson

Leandro Avila, Beto

Lucio, Petkovic

Tuta and Reinaldo

The only world class platyers are Petkovic, Athirson and Reinaldo (good finisher but not at team play)
How many caps does Petkovic got for Yugoslavia? Also it is a bad spell , cause everyone in BRazil rates him as a very good player,. and he did very well in Vitoria!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the team from 1990 italy was really good but we were unlucky to lose against awful argentina on penalties. now our best players are mihajlovic, kovacevic, stankovic and milosevic and we think that we are capable of winning the EURO 2000. they call us here "brasil of europe" and we are very proud 'cause of that.
what do you know about pinga from torino? i watched the game torino-ac milan yesterday and the guy was completly incredible. he is only 18 years old.
petkovic has had only few caps for the senior national team and as far as i know has scored one goal against russia in our defeat in belgrade 1-2. also, he has scored the fastest goal in the history of yugoslav football when he played for the yugo junior squad. the goal came after 3.5 seconds directly from the centre. it was against cypres but i am not sure. 10 years ago the experts said for him that he will succedd dragan stojkovic pixy who plays in japan now. stojkovic pixy was the biggest talent ever in yugo football. for him pele said in 1994 during the world cup in USA that he is the best player in the world. he was asked on from BBC journalist durign some game who is the best player in the world and he said it's stojkovic pixy and he plays in japan. amazing.
but unfortunetly he has never reached that level only because he went so early in real madrid where he didn't get a real opportunity to prove his qualities. do you call him "rambo" in brasil? this is his nick name in yugoslavia and europe.
regards,

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Bookmaker,
Yesteday Flamengo beat Fluminense 2x1 in the last minute, Athirson scored from the penalty spot. Petkovic had a word with the Flamengo president, and the president told him that he will only get a game if he starts laying better in training, as in Brazil the best play, not the name! So I think the next game he will be at least in the bench. And on sunday is Flamengo agasint the super stars of Vasco....their's gonna be a blood shed, Romario's fisrt game agasint Flamengo!! :)
Thanks for all the info on yugolavia football, I think you guys play well also. I know Stojkovic....but Pele probably said that instead of Maradona or Romario because he ahtes Romario and Maradona., although Stojkovic was/is a EXCELLENT player!! :)
Words from Romario to Pele back in the day:
Pele is a piece of museum!
GOd blessed Pele's feet , so he could keep his mouth shut!!
I remember also Zico's last goal for Brazil was agaisnt Yugoslavia back in 86, 4x2 to Brazil...Zico dribbled 4 defenders and scored, it was a brilliant match! :)
Good luck in the Euro, but I support England in Europe!!
And I did support yuo guys a lot against Argentina in 90 WC. What is the name of that old player of the 90 WC, that played with Stojkovic?

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
on the world cup 1990 we had plenty of old players but the best were safet susis and hadzibegic who missed the last penalty against argentina. that was a good generation of yugo football.
i hope that petkovic will a bit against vasco de gama who is a great squad. i watched them on the FIFA world club cup. i didn't know that he is a lazy person.
why he left brasil in the first time? i'll tell you something. my family dentist in belgrade is very close to petkovic and his wife. when they came from brasil in belgrade this summer petkovic told her(to the dentist) that he had to go from brasil because it incredible hot and sometimes he just coudln't play 'cause of that. it's very strange reason to leave the club and country and to come back.
please tell me more about pinga if you know something?
regards,

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Yes Salvador is very hot, and Rio is the same, specially in the Maracana...it is just too hot their.
Vasco have a brilliant team, can beat anyone in the world today with no sweat, so does Corinthians.
About Pinga, I don't know about him, is he a defender? is he bold?

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

[This message has been edited by Ze da Fiel (edited 18-04-2000).]

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Bookmaker,
Petkovic finally has mouthed off his manager Carpegianni on the press www.lancenet.com.br .
He had a meeting on saturday with the manager and the president of Flamengo saying that he was really depressed with the subs bench, and that he needs thewhole 90 minutes to develop his football, has most of his goals are amde at the end of the games.
He might be on the subs bench for the next match, tomorrow, and about the derby of the millions on sunday against Vasco. He exposed his problems. The thing is that Carpegianni is like Luxemburgo they love to be the big stars, and show the whole world they know everything about football (something that is not the case for Carpegianni). ANother thing of carpegianni he changes the team a lot, putting a center forward to play as right back etc... and the most of his teams never get a consistency.
By the way, as i've said before Petkpvic is not the only one that is being blamed by the crowd, Tuta and MOzart were slaged by the supporters on sunday, before Flamengo won in the last minute in the derby against Fluminense. The pressure is big in Flamengo!
But as for the guys that are replacing Petkovic, your countrymen is better than them! :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Bookmaker,
yesterady he gave the pass to Leandro Machado to score the fisrt goal of flamengo...he dribbled Odvan. Flamengo lost the game 5x1 though! :(

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
this dejan petkovic must be a loser.
he played in italy but didn't play good and wanted to go back to "his home country brazil".
i wonder why he play in brazil,i though brasilian league only bought south american players like asprilla and rincon,not european.
i know brazil is a paradise,everyone wants to go there.
but petkovic isn't even good.
seems like he only wanna play in brasil to enjoy life and get a sun tan.
please sell this guy back to yugoslavia...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks ze. it is really dissapointing to hear something like that. i read his interview in yugoslav press a few days ago he soudned quite optimistic about his future in brasil.
nasty nick drink some milk and go to bad you punk. get serious before post something.
regards,

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
this guy was the biggest loser in italian football,he wouldn't ever had a change in the albanian league.but it's so much comfortable in brazil.
it's hot,better paid,better league.
he is lucky but a big looooooser.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
after couple of your's posts i cocluded that you are the biggest looser. you write about the guy and you don't know anything. as i said go to bed and drink some milk.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
wow,temper temper,i didn't mean to ruin your day when i said petkovic was such a bad player.
sorry for that,but i don't drink milk i prefer dr pepper or sprite.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
BOokmaker,
don't worry dude.....one of Flamengo's problem has gonne, and that is the idiot called Paulo Cesar Caprpegianni. With the new manager I'm sure (if he has brains) he will put Petkovic and make a decent team in Flamengo. NOw the biggest problem athat Flamengo has is the president Edmundo Santos e Silva.....who is a complete lunatic, idiot, metally retarded man...with no administrative capabilities. He's crying now after 4 months what he done to Romario..what Romario done to Flamengo sunday was really beautiful...he just prooved on the pitch that he is the best :) and that the president is an idiot :(

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Bookmaker,
YEsterday Flamengo won 4x1 agaisnt America.
Petkovic scored a brilliant free kick...really beautiful......it remembered Zico, the #10 Flamengo shirt n the Maracana and a blond guy :)
See , its what I told you, the manager was an idiot, now they got a new one, things are looking better. But I doubt Flamengo will win the Rio championship, cause VAsco got the best team by a mile. In my book Vasco got the second best team of the world...just Corinthians are better.! :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Bookmaker,
Petkovic might leave flamengo.
The Flamengo director board are promising to have Chilavert and Gamarra for the team. That would enable Petkovic to play, as only 2 foreigners are allowed in BRazilian clubs.
I doubt Flamengo can bring Gamarra, or even Chilvavert. THey are always full of crap. One week before Seedorf went to Inter, Flamengo were saying they would buy Seedorf and Batistuta toegether....then they started promising ROnaldo.
They are always full of crap, specially with this president, the worse of Flamengo's history...and that says a lot! :(

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts