Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Il procuratore del difensore esterno dell'Atalanta, Tullio Tinti, ha dichiarato a Calciomanager.it: "Voglio subito chiarire che il mio assistito non ha firmato con il Parma, smentisco categoricamente che Sacchi abbia incontrato Zauri, chi mette in giro queste notizie dice delle bugie belle e buone. Il Parma continua a seguire il giocatore, ma non ci sono solo gli emiliani. Il Parma non è in vantaggio su nessuno. Zauri è un giocatore che fa gola alle grandi del campionato, continuano a seguirlo con molto interesse Juventus e Milan, ma non mi risultano trattative in corso".

The agent of Atalanta's full back, Tullio Tinti, has stated at calciomanager.it: "I want to make clear right away that my client has not signed with Parma, I refuse categoritically that Sacchi has met Zauri, who has made these news public is telling nice and good lies. Parma is still following the player, but not just them. Parma does not have the advantage over anyone. Zauri is a player who makes impression at the big teams of the league, and they are still following him with great interest Juventus and Milan, but I'm not aware of any negotiations who are under way."

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Zauri would be perfect to have as a left defender....and we got diana to rigt.....what about this defence next year.....

Zauri__Ferrari___Bonera___diana

very young and good in my opinion.....

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
That defence looks great, and better still, an all Italian side.
I am liking the way our team is shaping up, very Italian :D
I just hope that he signs.

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
I thought Diana may be a little too attack minded for a 4-4-2. Maybe it would be better to play Sartor there. Zauri will be a terrific buy. But I am still quite concern that the defence will lack leadership. Frey - Bonera, Ferrari, Zauri, Diana, P.Cannavaro.
I would prefer if we keep FABIO Cannavaro or if we can't get Adani, he is a good experienced pro.

·
Banned
188 Posts
C.C. were a famous club in the Iraqi city Habbaniya during the 40s and 50s, however the full name of the club was not Carlo Cannavaro:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can't see any coach, who is in charge at Parma using the inexperianced defence mentioned below, Zenoni would be a top signing with Adani

Zauri__Ferrari___Bonera___Diana

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
actually Bonera has great leadership and is a better leader than Cannavaro.

Cannavaro is a wonderful player but not a player that can take to much responsible. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
188 Posts
Cannavaro is captain of Italy, Bonera is just starting his career, Cannavaro is better but as he is leaving(Nearly 95% sure), we should sign Bonera.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
We have already signed Bonera, Qasim. It's official. He'll join next season for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts