Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I have been a Parma fan for ages and just reccommended to this forum. In the last 3 weeks I have been watching u guys view ur points about the Parma team.
All in all, most of u guys points are very interesting and rather fascinating.

Anyway back to my main topic, ZAURI.
What are ur guys view on Zauri from Atalanta?
I rather think he is ideal for our left back position. He is very versatile and has great skills on the ball and can DEFEND pretty good. I dont mind Falsini BUT i dont think he is good enough to have a tsrating position. I dont mind playin Junior left back - like Brazil play Roberto Carlos left back but in case we plan to play Junior in left mid i think we should buy Zauri and put him left back. He would be a very good asset and I feel that he has a lot to offer a team like Parma!

So what ya think about buying Zauri?

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

I have always rated him, and him and Adriano were the two I wanted us to sign this summer. He is very versatile. Him and Junior down the left would be great. It would be very attacking and they could overlap very well. I would be very happy if we could get him, but no rumours say we are interested :(

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Welcome to our wonderful forum LAMUT :)

We were heavely linked with Zauri some month ago (That alleged diner he had togheter with Sacchi and Prandelli if you remember :rolleyes: ). The rumours have stopped, but we could still clinch him. Especially since Inter signed Coco.

As you say he would be great for the leftdef position and if needed he could cover other positions as well.

Let's see what the managemet has in plans. A new leftmid must be bought now since Verona bought the remaining share of Seric.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Welcome Lamut!!

Actually i think he is joining Juve because of pessoto. He has passed his best day and we can`t compare with Juve on the market.

:depress:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts