Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I saw him play today against Inter he didnt look that good on the field maybe he still cant find his form after that injury :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
one thing about him is that he's one damn fast guy... he's probably one of the fastest players in Europe and I have NEVER seen him being outrun by anyone (be it domestic or international match) Only if it wasn't for his injuries he could have played in some big club in Europe now.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
u know hes not that fast that he used to be ,match against serbia when we won he was da key player man serbians couldnt stop zaur but now hes getting older and slower i heard that he smokes cigaretters once in a while))

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
good thing he is fast and very good player but I need he needs a supporting player like Robben in Holland..

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
RossoNeri_BAKU said:
... and previous AFFA's leadership.
Don't remind me about them... :irritate: I think they should have been sued for what they did to our football :thmbdown:

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Yes, it is him :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
thanks quidam, he only played 65 minutes and never played again. he came with another guy Ruslan Moussayev :thumbsup:

·
Registered
380 Posts
RossoNeri_BAKU said:
iauk

Would you be pleased to tell us in detail, about their (Tagizade and Musayev) stay in Iceland?

As I know, they moved to Iceland from Estonia.
Zaur Tagizade made 1 appearance
28/06/98 IA 1 IBV 0 (was replaced after 65 minutes)

Ruslan Moussayev made 2 substitute appearances
08/08/98 Valur 4 IA 2 (come on after 66 minutes)
18/08/98 IA 0 Fram 4 (come on after 60 minutes)

IAUK

·
Registered
380 Posts
They both came to Akranes from Flora Tallinn of Estonia, at the time Flora were coached by a former IA player Teitur Thordarson.

They both returned to Flora :thumbsup:

RossoNeri_BAKU said:
iauk

Would you be pleased to tell us in detail, about their (Tagizade and Musayev) stay in Iceland?

As I know, they moved to Iceland from Estonia.

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Zaur Taghizadeh Is On Way To Turkey

Turkish Kayserispor is studying the opportunity of transferring Neftchi’s halfback Zaur agizadeh. Trend reports that despite Mr Tagizadeh’s prolonged leave due to trauma, the club executives are not concealing the layer being one of their transfer targets. Coach of Turkish club Ertogrul Saglam said he is already looking through the list of Azeri players that could strengthen the team in the closest outlook especially since during the first half of season captain of Azeri national team Rashad Sadykhov that has been given for rent by Neftchi till the end of championship, was playing for Kayserispor as well in the beginning of the year Mr Tagizadeh has undergone a groin operation and most recently resumed his performance in Neftchi.
:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts