Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a player in Velez Sarsfield call Zarate that is having a great first part in the Argie tournament, and I'm pretty sure is the one I watched years ago in your team, the games I remembered he was more than good but suddenly he disappeared. The question is f that anybody knows if it is the same kid, and if you are not sure, do you remember that Zarate, wasn't him a good striker? If you have the possibility watched the two goals he scored yesterday against Racing, amazing both.

·
Registered
69,729 Posts
That Zarate who played in Real Madrid, played later in some teams in Segunda Division, but I don´t know where he is now.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
he is the same player i believe. rolando zarate i think his name was. played some games for us in the 1999 season. i think i remember him scoring in the second leg of the copa del rey tie against valencia which we won 2-0, after losing the first leg 6-0.:eekani:

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That Zarate who played in Real Madrid, played later in some teams in Segunda Division, but I don´t know where he is now.
Gica???I'm telling you he just scored twice yesterday in Velez against Racing:tongue: :tongue: , well thank you I thought it was the guy, if he continuos with this level is a pitty you let him go, he is playing really well, I guess is one of the many cases Real with his star buys don't let room to the ones they have in lower divisions, I guess he still young, he combines power with dribbling and great shot. Bye

·
Registered
69,729 Posts
Fangio said:
Gica???I'm telling you he just scored twice yesterday in Velez against Racing:tongue: :tongue:
Yeah but I didn´t know if that player who plays in Velez is the same Zarate or not :tongue: ;)

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
The Merengue said:
he is the same player i believe. rolando zarate i think his name was. played some games for us in the 1999 season. i think i remember him scoring in the second leg of the copa del rey tie against valencia which we won 2-0, after losing the first leg 6-0.:eekani:
Just for the record.. If memory serves me correct. It was 2-1.. El Piojo killing of our chances in the 80th minute or so...;)

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just for the record.. If memory serves me correct. It was 2-1.. El Piojo killing of our chances in the 80th minute or so...
Just for the record what el piojo is killing is football itself, he deserves a life term period in jail for trying to destroy a beautifull game.

PD: he always seems to me a really cool guy in interviews, but no mercy to him, by the way take Husain, Crespo, Pochetino, Cavallero, etc, etc, to make him company

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
yes Fangio, he is the one that played for madrid.

he played for RM B, and also Murcia or other team of segunda div. i remember he scored some important goals for RM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts