Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real Zaragoza made an offer to Kaiser, they want Egyptian defender Hany Ramzy, who played for Werder Bremen before playing for Kaiserslautern..

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
How old is thgis Ramzy , I've seen him play a number of times, but never has he struck me with his brilliance :( Strange, but maybe I was missing him :)

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good question, the only problem with him (although he is talented) is that he is pretty old.. He has won the African cup of Nations more than once with Egypt. I think you are missing something :), he was one of the best defenders in Germany long time ago, he even played World cup 90 ;) thats how old he is, thats why I highly doubt he will transfer.. He has got 2 more years MAX..

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good question, the only problem with him (although he is talented) is that he is pretty old.. He has won the African cup of Nations more than once with Egypt. I think you are missing something :), he was one of the best defenders in Germany long time ago, he even played World cup 90 ;) thats how old he is, thats why I highly doubt he will transfer.. He has got 2 more years MAX..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts