Registered
24,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss!

·
Registered
24,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is what another prominent poster had to say...

CinqueDiMaggio said:
oh you're such a tool. leaders are supposed to control the dressing room. patting vieira on the keester after he's jeered while he's subbed off isn't leadership.
Nacka said:
Oh, I didn't realize you had access to the Inter dressing room. Well then, I'm clearly outmatched here.
CinqueDiMaggio said:
you're outmatched yet again kid because my reply wasn't from information i gathered from the inter dressing room. it was in response to another one of your ignorant posts:

Apparently referring to this post... :confused:

Nacka said:
Did you ever consider that I was talking about vocal on the pitch? Oh, and I know. He does talk on the pitch too. But he's not exactly in the Roy Keane mold.

Although, I think his reading skills let him down somewhere along the line. As I can't really see me saying anything about the dressing room. :neutral:

Totally off-topic I'd like to add that Sweden are the greatest Nation ever in Floorball. That's as good or better than Ice Hockey in my book. :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I think the USA owns all in Ice Hockey. And of course if they lose, I have uncanny ties to Canada due to the great NAFTA (FREE TRADER ALL THE WAY BABY) so I root them on and they become the "best".

As far as football, Zanetti needs to get a better hairstyle so he can intimidate some people, like T. West in the good old days.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
i think JZ told him to get his ass moving :D

CDM sees that as something else.

while his version of controlling the dressing room maybe used to locking up someone, beating him, threatening him = Good Control !

·
Registered
24,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the USA owns all in Ice Hockey. And of course if they lose, I have uncanny ties to Canada due to the great NAFTA (FREE TRADER ALL THE WAY BABY) so I root them on and they become the "best".

As far as football, Zanetti needs to get a better hairstyle so he can intimidate some people, like T. West in the good old days.
I'm with you as far as the intimidation goes. But what he needs a good solid beard. There is nothing as scary as a man with a well groomed haircut and a wild bushy beard. Simply disturbing... :scared:

Or he could simply go with a stache and sideburns. The immense confidence signalled by that combo would make the enemies shiver in fear... :shades: :strong:

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Its that time of the month for CDM ;)

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
don't know if they're good or bad. apparently though however talented of a leader he is in the dressing room it doesn't seem to be working. the in house fighting, vieira fighting with mancini, figo fighting with vieira and mancini, ibra fighting with materazzi. materazzi scrapping with everyone.

that's a pretty united group if you ask me :howler:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Although, I think his reading skills let him down somewhere along the line. As I can't really see me saying anything about the dressing room. :neutral:
i know you didn't say anything about the dressing room. nor have i disputed that. you're just putting words in my mouth again because whatever argument you've mustered is about as weak as a wet paper bag so in an attempt to compensate for that you have to put words in my mouth, as you've done in other threads to manipulate the conversation. fact is pal, you're all over the map i've completely called you out on it.

going back to you not saying anything about the dressing room, i wouldn't expect you to say anything about that. that's a testament to your ignorance.

but thanks for coming out anyway :howler:

·
Registered
24,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
i know you didn't say anything about the dressing room. nor have i disputed that. you're just putting words in my mouth again because whatever argument you've mustered is about as weak as a wet paper bag so in an attempt to compensate for that you have to put words in my mouth, as you've done in other threads to manipulate the conversation. fact is pal, you're all over the map i've completely called you out on it.

going back to you not saying anything about the dressing room, i wouldn't expect you to say anything about that. that's a testament to your ignorance.

but thanks for coming out anyway :howler:
As usual you are totally incoherent and all over the place.

You claimed Zanetti was overrated (partially or totally?) because he was apparently not a good leader. And that Inter paid him good money to do just that.

I reponded that Inter do not pay Zanetti that well (relatively speaking). And that they do not pay him primarily to be a leader. On top of that I questioned your knowledge regarding Zanetti's leadership skills (your definition of leadership skills that is). Personally I find his fighting spirit and the way he steps up when the going gets tough more important than having a raving loon shouting obscenities on the pitch.

How on earth are you going on about your superiority after claiming that this...

CinqueDiMaggio said:
oh you're such a tool. leaders are supposed to control the dressing room. patting vieira on the keester after he's jeered while he's subbed off isn't leadership.

was a response to this?

Nacka said:
Did you ever consider that I was talking about vocal on the pitch? Oh, and I know. He does talk on the pitch too. But he's not exactly in the Roy Keane mold.
Your response makes no sense whatsoever considering the fact that I don't share your initial stance. I don't say that Zanetti doesn't control the dressing room, neither am I saying he does. I simply don't have access to the dressing room so it's difficult for me to comment on or have an opinion regarding it.

Now in conclusion I will try to make myself clear in short statements point by point.

1. Inter do not pay Zanetti good money to be a leader.
2. They don't even pay him good money (again, relatively speaking).
3. They pay him because he is a good player who always performs, even more so when the going gets tough.
4. Zanetti is vocal on the pitch, just not as looney as a Roy Keane type.
5. I don't think that a captain necessarily has to be a mouth foaming madman.
6. A captain who leads by example is in my opinion and experience more inspirational.
7. As I don't have access to the dressing room I have no idea who controls it.

Oh, and that last part. Nice try! Do you think I would have put the phrase there if I would be offended by the obvious gay joke?

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
As usual you are totally incoherent and all over the place.

You claimed Zanetti was overrated (partially or totally?) because he was apparently not a good leader. And that Inter paid him good money to do just that.

I reponded that Inter do not pay Zanetti that well (relatively speaking). And that they do not pay him primarily to be a leader. On top of that I questioned your knowledge regarding Zanetti's leadership skills (your definition of leadership skills that is). Personally I find his fighting spirit and the way he steps up when the going gets tough more important than having a raving loon shouting obscenities on the pitch.

How on earth are you going on about your superiority after claiming that this...

was a response to this?

Your response makes no sense whatsoever considering the fact that I don't share your initial stance. I don't say that Zanetti doesn't control the dressing room, neither am I saying he does. I simply don't have access to the dressing room so it's difficult for me to comment on or have an opinion regarding it.

Now in conclusion I will try to make myself clear in short statements point by point.

1. Inter do not pay Zanetti good money to be a leader.
2. They don't even pay him good money (again, relatively speaking).
3. They pay him because he is a good player who always performs, even more so when the going gets tough.
4. Zanetti is vocal on the pitch, just not as looney as a Roy Keane type.
5. I don't think that a captain necessarily has to be a mouth foaming madman.
6. A captain who leads by example is in my opinion and experience more inspirational.
7. As I don't have access to the dressing room I have no idea who controls it.

Oh, and that last part. Nice try! Do you think I would have put the phrase there if I would be offended by the obvious gay joke?
bro, what part of what i said did I NOT SAY IN ENGLISH? all this crap that's going on in the dressing room with the in-house fighting, ibra vs matress, vieira vs mancini, figo vs everyone and everything surrounding your implosion has a lot to do with no control of the dressing room and since you're clearly out to lunch i'll break it down for you. the dressing room is a metaphor for team unity and cohesion.

and that is because nobody respects the leader of the team which is supposedly zanetti. i'm not saying he's not a work horse. as a leader he doesn't command his teammates respect and that is my point.

i don't see many outbursts coming from the juve camp and they're in 3rd. don't see many outbursts coming from the milan camp and what are they in 5th or 6th??? exactly, they are properly lead and that's the difference between a good leader (ie) del piero and maldini and a umm...zanetti. champion of the scudetto di cartone.

fcuk are you ever stupid.

·
Registered
63,854 Posts
Neither Juve or Milan are competing for the title though. Juve's target from the get go was always a CL spot while Milan surrendered to their fate prior to Christmas. Pressure and expectations are higher at Inter nowadays. We're not media darlings either which makes it worse. For instance, Panucci and Aquilani had a spat in one of Roma's sessions, yet barely anything was said. At Inter everything is magnified.

The surrounding conditions differ, basically. Hence the comparison is kind of dodgy.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts

the USA own hockey?

Pulsar my friend, you know better then this. I won't even begin to discuss this, but there really is no argument whatsoever.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
bro, what part of what i said did I NOT SAY IN ENGLISH? all this crap that's going on in the dressing room with the in-house fighting, ibra vs matress, vieira vs mancini, figo vs everyone and everything surrounding your implosion has a lot to do with no control of the dressing room and since you're clearly out to lunch i'll break it down for you. the dressing room is a metaphor for team unity and cohesion.

and that is because nobody respects the leader of the team which is supposedly zanetti. i'm not saying he's not a work horse. as a leader he doesn't command his teammates respect and that is my point.

i don't see many outbursts coming from the juve camp and they're in 3rd. don't see many outbursts coming from the milan camp and what are they in 5th or 6th??? exactly, they are properly lead and that's the difference between a good leader (ie) del piero and maldini and a umm...zanetti. champion of the scudetto di cartone.

dude bra, relax

·
Registered
24,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Dear God! :scared: :wallbang:

I'll just refer to my previous post. :)

Oh, and as for your examples of players 'out of control'.

Yeah, it's not like Ibra ever created 'problems' at Juve, right? And Nedved sure doesn't throw hissy-fits all over the field... :neutral:

Here's a thought, maybe the 'problems' are related more to the actual individuals who cause the 'problems' than they are to the person who is captaining them.

I know...it might seem a somewhat revolutionary concept...I mean, an individual actually being responsible for his own behaviour... :eek:

But I think I might be on to something here... :cap:

P.S. You seem to be drifting further and further from your original claim that Zanetti was overrated (because he according to you is a bad leader) and more to him just being a bad leader. You still haven't made a viable case for why Zanetti is required to be a great leader (your definition of leader) to deserve his 'status' as a great footballer.

P.P.S. Toodles! Until next time... :)

·
Registered
63,854 Posts
Didn't Vieira have a training ground bust-up with Zlatan AT JUVENTUS? :) Just saying..

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
the USA own hockey?

Pulsar my friend, you know better then this. I won't even begin to discuss this, but there really is no argument whatsoever.
I think its evident the truth so I will not talk further out of risk of embarrasing the stripes

·
Registered
24,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Didn't Vieira have a training ground bust-up with Zlatan AT JUVENTUS? :) Just saying..
No, I don't think so... :nervous:

Del Piero is the captain of Juventus and he is a great leader...so no...that didn't happen... :notlist:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts