Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched a Lazio match of last season and he was really great!He reminds me our captain Zanetti!!Their never say die attitude,great pace,tireless runs,consistency,their heart committed to their club and even outlook,they are much alike!!It's hard to say who is better!!Nedved is more aggresive and socre more goals!Zanetti has better skills and and more defensive!I like Zanetti more cuz he is in the great Blue and black shirt!!!!

Forza Javier "the Captain" Zanetti!!!
Forza Inter!!!!!

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Evenly

In my humble opinion they are just as good as each other, their style are a little bit different which always makes it harder to judge their qualities against each other.

One sentence. WOW.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Well guys when INTER play Lazio every time we have played Lazio since they signed Nedved when Zanetti and Nedved cam face to face Nedved has always come out victorious.

He almost always gets the better of Zanetti. Not because he is better than Zanetti but because the two players are so similar and Zanetti is more defencive while Nedved is an attacker.

The bottom line is that they are two fantastic players.

If you wanna talk about players that look alike here goes.

ALl these players can pass for one another in the right light and hair do.

Vieri
Ventola
Nedved
Farinos
Zanetti

These guys if the light is right do indeed at times look like one another.

I remember a few years back when we were in the Champions league and Djorkaef scored a last minute goal against Sturm Graz. Zanetti took off his shirt and was behaving like a lunatic hollering for joy. And for months i though it was Ventola. Its only when i saw a replay recently that i realized that Ventola was behind the goal celebrating with Djorkaef so it had to be Zanetti. I loved that game. It showed the talents of Ousmane Dabo who played about 75 minutes.

·
Registered
739 Posts
HA HA It is really easy to see the difference in Nedved and the others, I mean Nedved is´nt half the size of Vieri or Ventola !!!

By the way I read in another topic that you , Tazz really liked Ze Elias !!! I on the other hand must say that I really hate that guy !! Right after he joined Bologna, and we faced them he just coul´nt stand up, as soon as a player where within reach of him he fell to the ground and hoped for a freekick, and I hate that kind of players...and to mention a few more players like that I can start with the MASTER himself : PIPPO !!!

Then we have another guy that unforunatilly Inter already signed...and that is SUKUR !! I can´t stand him either, but if he score 15 goals for Inter I might accept the signing :)
but if he does´nt, I say GET RID OF HIM !!!!!!

Well that´s all I have to say for the moment !!!

C U LATER !!!

FORZA INTER !!!
FORZA VIERI !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts