Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barcelona coach Llorenc Serra Ferrer has Inter Milan forward Javier Zanetti "Saverio" at the top of his wanted list for next season.
The Argentinian spoke to Spanish Sports Daily, Marca on Tuesday about his feelings regarding the interest from the Catalans.
"I have heard on the grapevine that Barca intend to sign me but as of the moment, they havenÔt been in contact with me personally," said Zanetti.
"I've also been told that Real Madrid are interested, but as I say, they are just rumours for the time being."
"Barcelona have got some top quality players and they are one of the most prestigious teams in the world, ItÕs an honour for me to know that someone like Barcelona is asking about my situation but I would like to make it
clear that I feel comfortable at Inter Milan."
Zanetti explained that he was waiting to hear from his bosses at Inter to find out whether he will figure in the plans for the new season. The Inter star is aware that Serra Ferrer is chasing him to join Barca and relished the prospect of playing alongside some of the clubÕs star players.
"It would be a privilege to play together with somebody like Luis Figo, who is a
player that I have a lot of admiration for," he added.

This would surely be a great signing. He is one of the worlds great players and is still quite young.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hey guys he is an INTER player and Lippi would never give up on a usefull player like Zanetti.

He is great, you must udmitt.

GO INTER!!!!!!!!
GO ZANETTI!!!!!!!
GO RONALDO!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Some of you must learn to read between the lines of a footballers words. They speak like lawyers, always room to change the meaning of their words. He said that he feels "very comfortable" at Inter. So what. All that means is that a good transfer fee and a good contract would make him feel even more comfortable somewhere else, like Barcelona. This is a player that fits perfectly into SF new strategy as one of the wide "backs" that have to do the defending and then join into the attack. His style of play, pace, and never ending endurance makes him the man for one of these spots. I see Bogarde on his way out.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
He´s never going to leave Inter.Our right midfielder is Inter´s soul and that would be exactly the same as Pep leaving Barca. And there´s no Barca fan who believes that,is it?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Inter made a huge mistake last season by selling Diego Simeone, they won't make that same mistake again by selling Javier Zanetti. He's an absolute necassity for Inter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts