Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter Milan's Italy international Cristiano Zanetti has told the Nerazzurri he may quit the club unless he receives a new contract.

Zanetti is keen to remain at the San Siro but only if he receives the pay increase he believes he deserves.

"I was promised an increase in salary but it has not been done," Zanetti told Gazzetta Dello Sport.

"At the moment, Inter and I are very far apart, even though I want to remain with the Nerazzurri.

"I know that Roma, among others, are interested in me."

Chelsea and Barcelona are also believed to be keeping tabs on the midfielder with the Catalans said to be willing to offer Dutch international striker Patrick Kluivert in exchange.

Zanetti is the second Inter player this week to voice his concerns over pay after striker Ronaldo also demanded an increase following his return to full fitness.

The Brazilian former world player of the year is now set for showdown talks with club president Massimo Moratti.

"It is not the time to talk about money but I would like to speak to Ronaldo to see if indeed he said those things," Moratti said.

SportingLife.com

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
i think christian deserves it . he is easily one of ur best performers. man he gives his heart on the field. as th article says there are loads of teams who would snatch him from you.
hope ur morrati knows what he is doing. these type of team players are hard to come by. :)

·
Registered
698 Posts
If he deserve it or not depends on how much he get now.

Do anyone know how much he gets ???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts