Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where was it announced that juve bought Zanchi.It wasn't on juve forum, it wasn't on this forum, it wasn't on dailysoccer so how could i know?If it's true then i'm really sorry that Lazio missed out on such a talent.Lazio must get some young Italians in the squad especially defence.Juve and Milan are buying the young players and soon the whole U-21 will be Juve/Milan. Then they'll be proud to say that they are protectors of Italian future.Lazio must stop that.I agree with Pierre that we should get Grandoni back.
Also I heard Cragnotti wants to sell Conceicao.It's insanity.A great player who is devoted to Lazio.If we get Vieri back his crosses will finally be useful and he'll explode.
FORZA CONCEICAO!
FORZA LAZIO!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wanna hear opinions on Zanchi from Udinese.I just saw the guy play in U-21 final and he kicked some serious a**es.He was the coolest man on the pitch, no matter Pirlo and Baronio got all the awards. I think Lazio should backup the defence and Zanchi could be the best choice, cause he's young, Italian and has a bright future.He would be a better buy than Materazzi, and that f**khead Paramatti too.
And Baronio played well and had 2 wonderful shots one was tipped over and second hit the post.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where have you been in the last days? Juve has bought also Zanchi! Materazzi is quite good (and he is laziale). Baronio has played well, 2 great shots.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yup....zanchi is already in the black n white jersey.......what a great talent missed.....i also agreed on dino's idea..lazio should also think about their future defender....most of our defender are on its way to 30 years of age....(couto, mihajlovic)...if not buying a new young defender, please do something about the lazio youth club......we haven't produce lots of talented youth.....
futhermore....stop chasing all top and expensive strikers around the world...it's better to get other young forward such as pirlo instead of injured vieri...i also heard that saviola really kick a** in river plate....now how about that one?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Try to get Grandoni back :)
He used to be a Laziale :)
Cirillo is also a good defender, he plays on the right wing back, while we can try to get Coco from Milan (new Maldini)

Have some of you heard about Frederico Lazerri? (he's currently on loan to Juve Stabia) a very good defender, still 18-19 years old, an he's an Italian..

Paolo Cannavaro :) , Daniel Daino, Gianluca Commotto or maybe Phillip Mexes (a new Laurent Blanc)

Forza Lazio

1 - 6 of 6 Posts