Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the leading Dutch newspapers (De Telegraaf) supposedly reported today that PSV is keen on presenting Ivan Zamorano this or next week. Other reports say that Inter will not let Zamorano go.

PSV is in need of a replacement strriker for the injured Van Nistelrooij (out till at least febrari) and the departure of Luc Nilis.

Here in The Netherlands the information is limited: can anyone tell me about this rumour?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
you mean zamorano to psv!!!!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To PSV of course

Thanks, you are right. My mistake.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Ivan Zamorano, who could be excess baggage next season at the San Siro has been linked to Mexican side America.

Zamorano interests Mexican side America
The international superstar has to think about his future with the likes of Vieri, Ronaldo and Mutu all challenging for places once everyone is fit and healthy.
The striker has stated that he is to stay at Inter until his contract expires in 2001 but he does feel that the Mexican league is challenging the likes of the Brazilian and Argentine competitions.
The Chilean was impressed with the likes of America and Atlas in the Libertadores last season, the South American version of the Champions League.

·
International
6,519 Posts
heh, Kluviert will probably stay in Barca after this Euro 2000

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zamarano to inter milan

this rumour is wrong i think dylan.i heard that 2 turkish clubs galatasaray and fenerbahce are interested in him.i watched in tv that zamorano is close to fenerbahce.he wont stay with inter.he has no chance there.vieri,hakan sukur,ronaldo and rekoba.he will leave inter

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Get real!!!!!!!!!! Kluivert is not in Zamorano's class when it comes to determination and positional sense. KLUIVERT IS GArBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every time a player plays well in abig match he is everyone's biggest favourite.

just look at Suker last couple of seasons. HE IS A LOZER JUST LIKE KLUIVERT!!!!!!!!1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts