Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ivan Zamorano, who could be excess baggage next season at the San Siro has been linked to Mexican side America.
Zamorano interests Mexican side America
The international superstar has to think about his future with the likes of Vieri, Ronaldo and Mutu all challenging for places once everyone is fit and healthy.
The striker has stated that he is to stay at Inter until his contract expires in 2001 but he does feel that the Mexican league is challenging the likes of the Brazilian and Argentine competitions.
The Chilean was impressed with the likes of America and Atlas in the Libertadores last season, the South American version of the Champions League.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
It looks like Zamorano will be loaned out to italian club atalanta.This is not from teamtalk or anything it's from a chilian paper about his future and the inter officals don't know if they want to keep him at the club.

FORZA INTER

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Why loan him out? He´s 33 years old you´re not loaning out players at that age.He will be to old to play for Inter when he comes back.Keep him or sell him.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
The last I heard, Zamorano had made received several offers from various different clubs but ultimately made up his mind to stay at Inter for one more season. Mutu is going to be loaned out and with Vieri and Ronaldo being quite injury prone I think Zamorano may be needed. But we also have Recoba and Sukur (still to be confirmed) and Pirlo can also be called upon if needed.

Zamorano is one of our fighting players and he gives everything he has but he is aging. I do not think he will be loaned out and have the feeling that as we renewed his contract for season 2000/2001 that he will be staying with us.

L

·
0 Posts
Bam Bam on his way out???!!!!!!

Zamorano has been Inter's fighter for a long time and it is always sad to hear that he is leaving Inter, even when he is 37 years old i still want him to play for Inter, bench or even reserve team. I hope he can retire in Inter :cool:

D

·
0 Posts
We must not sell him!!!!!!
If we sell him then we have to buy a willing good attacker who´s willin to be benched!!!!!

Bam Bam is our man!!!!
And by the way....Atalanta has alreasy signed Ventola and Ganz...FORZA BAAAAM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts