Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former Chelsea boss Luca Vialli revealed he has heard rumours circulating in London about a probable move of Juventus wing Gianluca Zambrotta to Chelsea this summer.
”I have heard from contacts in London that Zambrotta is being closely tracked by Chelsea who are looking for a wing for next season,” said Vialli.

Vialli also has close contacts within Juventus, whom he played for before joining the London Blues then chaired by Ken Bates.

The Bianoconeri are known to let go of important players when the right offer comes in, and Vialli hinted that Chelsea’s financially offer is pretty substantial.

We can not let Zabro go..........

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
This is a fight to the death guys. We cannot let English clubs scoop up Italians as theyh please. Make a stand and refuse the offer. Juve doesn't need the money. Please don'[t let him go. Please.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Oh HELL NO. Not our Zambro.

If Chelsea wants Zambrotta they must hand over William Gallas, as well as 70 Million Euros. Anything less than that, no deal. If Abramovich indeed wants him, he will have to whip out the big bucks.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I suppose we all know that at Juventus everyone are for sale at the right price. It would be awful to see Zambro go, but obviously, with the right kind of money we would survive it without too many problems.

Then- I also think it's propably just another rumour. Gallas is important to Chelsea and there's also Wayne Bridge who is no phenom but at least a more than decent player.

·
Registered
110 Posts
If I was Moggi I'd make a press conference and say that I'm sick of Chelsea and their Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase wanna be Abrahomobitch's ways of taking any player they desire. Zambrotta will not leave Juve and that's the way it is because Stone Cold Moggi said so. :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
so Chelsea have to settle for their 2nd choice after Ash told Abramovich to smoke his money up his arse. :D :pp

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Sure Jern. Zambro to Chelsea rumors were going last season also. :pp

Zambro would refues to leave Italy I have to think, considering family reasons and what not.

·
Registered
293 Posts
The only way to sell Zambrotta is to give us $100 million plus Robben.... Otherwise they can forget about the idea.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
if zambrotta was sold, i would like to think chiellini would replace him. I'd ask for Lampard in the deal, that would make things interesting.

however, i dont think he will leave. chelsea will offer a lot of cash but i dont think they will win out unless moggi is the real winner.

Everyone is for sale, eg. zidane. But with zidane Moggi really won out by using that money to bring in other stars such as buffon, thuram and nedved.

So if Zambrotta does join chelsea, it would be interesting to see what is behind the sale.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Zambrotta's possible move to Chelsea seems not impossible for me. However, we can keep him if we increase his salary. On the hand, if Chelsea's offer is the one we can not reject we can solve some other problems by letting him go, however he is the player close to our hearts(Forza Zambrotta!:)).

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
In the summer he was one of the untouchables. He was not on the transfer list. But with Moggi, we'll never know

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Why would Zambrotta want to go to Chelsea anyway?Well noone is untouchable and in the past Juve have sold top players and moved on quite well.I don't buy to much into this rumour as I see Zambrotta as to much of a precious commodity to let go of.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
polaris said:
Sure Jern. Zambro to Chelsea rumors were going last season also. :pp

Zambro would refues to leave Italy I have to think, considering family reasons and what not.
that was before Mourinho arrived, now they have a coach who's strength lies in the defensive area of the game the 1st choice is A.Cole. :proud:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Fvcking Chelsea..I really hate that team,well not the team,but I hate abramovich and mourinho..they're ruining football..they buy the best players of other clubs,but chelsea doesn't get much stronger because of it..they now have a good team,so stop buying!!!

Zambrotta is one of my favourite players..please stay gianluca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..And IF he must go(moggi,that cheap bastard,will probably be happy that chelsea want him,he would sell him) then I want a player in return..I think gallas + 40milj or lampard is a good deal..lampard can be the perfect partner for emo..
Really hope he stays with us,fantastic player

FORZA ZAMBROTTA!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
If Chelsea wants Zambrotta they must hand over William Gallas, as well as 70 Million Euros. Anything less than that, no deal.
The only way to sell Zambrotta is to give us $100 million plus Robben....
Get a little realistic, people. It's Zambrotta after all, not Pele at his best. :)

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
JUVENTINO, I didn't exactly understand why you hate Abramovich(I don't ask Mourinho, because many people dislike him by reason of success).

·
Registered
440 Posts
I hate abramovich,because he keeps on buying players...he already has a fantastic team..He wants 2great players on every position..

He's the boss of chelsea,has some conections with cska and has plans to buy corinthians..He thinks he can do anything with money(thats probably true).he's showing off with his money..I mean drogba for 40 milj or something like that..he's not even worth half..p.ferreira 20milj,,come on..he could have got him for 15..
Its like he's collecting trading cards..Thats all what he wants in football..to have the best collection of players..

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
If the right price is there you will sell just like always. Roman with his unlimited financial resources will take Zambrotta if Mourinho identifies him as a requirement.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts