Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the regulars here, a merry Christmas and a happy New Year :party: :happy:

Hopefully the New Year will bring us good luck, even to Feyenoord :D

Not much of an holiday for me btw...got exams in January :groan: Anyone else have the same? :rolleyes: please say yes, so I don't alone in this :pp

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of you. :cool:

And a happy new year of course, but it won't start of that happily for me, because like you I have to do a 'herkansing' at 10 January already so I'll have to start learning during my holidays. :groan:

·
Registered
59,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's exactly the same day as me ! :groan: Even got 2 exams on that day and on top of it. Then the same on Wednesday.

Lets cry on each others shoulders :crybaby: :howler: :D

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
wens ik jullie ook. Also from me Merry x-mas to you all .

Prince, Wally ....I was in the same situation last year (examns in the first week of January) I know how sh*** that is . ;) Succes!!!

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Feliz Navidad y próspero año nueno ;)

Wally said:
That's exactly the same day as me ! :groan: Even got 2 exams on that day and on top of it. Then the same on Wednesday.
I have three written exams, one 'oral' and one presentation plus defence of our project (we're going to get killed :eyepatch: ) After that week I already need a new vacation...

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Man, I hate to defend a project. The teachers are always out to kill you. What exactly do you study?

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Kluivert said:
Bedrijfseconomie at the HEAO-Arnhem :) :nerd:
Hey some mates of me are doing that as well :D...

Anyway, merry christmas and a happy new year to you all :).

Oh, and yes, also I've got exams after the holiday... but I've got one week of 'lessons' directly after the holiday, so I've got one week longer...

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Fijne feestdagen to you all too.

I also have to do tentamens after the holidays, but the first one is at january the 19th, cause I don't have any herkansingen. Week after the holidays one teacher has to check some things, for the rest I'm still free.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Fijne feestdagen, all the best for the new year.

Those of you who have tentamens after the holidaybreak, be happy, you're blessed to have enough time to prepare ;)

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Een gelukkig nieuwjaar en een zalig kerstfeest to our Dutch friends and everbody else that's reading this thread. ;)

And good luck on the exams.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts