Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard some rumours that he would leave olympiakos for bologna,is they true?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
a) Bologna cant afford him
b) Do you think he would do all this mess in order to go to...Bologna?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why not bologna need new players,but fiorentina maybe would be a better choise zahovic is one of the best players in euro 2000 so far.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Why not Bologna? are you kidding? Olympiakos is in the Champions League,Bologna was fighting against relegation...they cant pay his tranfer fee and they cant pay his wages.

I think Fiorentina wont be a good choice for Zahovic either because Olympiakos is a better team,but they have ambitions so...

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
don't forget that serie A is a better league,and im sure fiorentina is a better team than olympiakos and the others.
bologna's season was very tough,but they have played good in the uefa cup in many years now.
maybe olympiakos is a richer club than bologna but zahovic will defenitely leave and after the great games in euro 2000 many clubs will try to sign him.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Fiorentina,without Batigol,and with this years perfrormances is not a better club than Olympiakos...

Its not only a matter of League but its also the club.Olympiakos is one of the biggest clubs in Europe with huge support while Bologna is a small city with 6-7.000 in D'Alarra at every game....besides,as I told you before,Bologna cant afford Zahovic.

Yes,Zahovic will definitely leave because Olympiakos wants to get rid of him and his bad attitude.But the team which will buy him will regret it...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Lisa,what the **** are you talking about?!?!?!?

Olympiakos couldnt handle him and THEY didnt treat him well? HE was the problem,not the club....HE started fights with 2 coaches! do you believe the bull**** you say? geez,and you are an Olympiakos fan...

Zahovic is a known troublemkaer and he was one of the worst attitudes a football could ever have...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Lets see how these coaches left...Bajevic had enough of Zahovic's primadona attitude and said to Kokkalis,its "me or him" and Kokkalis sack Bajevic,is this someone else's fault or Zahovic's? then he extends some vacation in Slovenia and the club bans him...he went to a million newspapers and accused his teamates for everything a man can think.Later he apologised,meanwhile Kokkalis apoints Mr Ridiculus Italian Albertino Bigon.Zahovic keeps saying how great Bigon is and how fine they work.Then in the derby with the Vazelo,Zahovic plays CRAP! Bigon subs jhim and he starts swearing at him in front of the whole stadium...if it wasnt for Mitropoulos he would have gone straight to the dressing rooms.He sits on the bench and still insults his coach! do you find this behaviur right? Olympiakos should ban him even harder...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Oh come on now...you obviusly dont have anything to say...we dont argue Lisa,thts what boards are about...just tell me WHAT exactly did Olympiakos did to Zahovic?

And I would never turn my back on my club because of player...even if I was supporting Thrynos (apapapa makria apo emas!)

D

·
0 Posts
Sunderland continue to be linked with Zlatko Zahovic who impressed Peter Reid during Euro 2000. Zahovic is available for £4m and will certainly be leaving Olympiakos at some stage this summer.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yeah right! He wont go to any other team than a spanish one!
He said it he wants it! He is da man for the spanish giants(maybe he should come to Lazio,some suggested it in the forum :))

1 - 12 of 12 Posts