Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like he will be coming back! ole ole ole! :):):):):):):):):):)Zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhooooovvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiccccccccccc

This guy ranks up their (for me) with Concecaio and of course the great Hagi!

Za-za-za-za-za-za-za-za-za-za

ole ole ole!

D

·
0 Posts
Hope so Marco

Tottenham fans seem to think they have made an approach to sign him!

Try not to get too excited, but he was class vs Yugoslavia and even Drulovic had a great game - why is Drulo so good with national team but rarely plays that well at Porto.

Lets bring Zlat back!!!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I have read that Bologna are also after Zahovic's signature :( Lets just hope that he would like too join Porto instead !!!!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jardel every player we buy you think will do nothing for us.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
At this stage I would rate Zahovic's chances of playing for Porto next season at no more than 20%

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Zahovic is NOT going to join Bologna...they cant afford nor his transfer fee nor his wages.Why leave olympiakos for a worst team? he is not going to Tottenham either,he hates England.

As for Porto chances,very few.In fact,when he left Porto he did it only for money since Olympiakos is an equal club.But the guy seems to thino so muhc of himself that he cant settle with Olympiakos so I dont think he will sign for Porto UNLESS he doesnt find another team,hardly likely.

I wish you dont get him...he may was good but the guy is searching for a biggesr clubs than Olympiakos and Porto...he will start his ****ing attituted again if he re-joins you.

·
Registered
595 Posts
PDC said that Olimpiakos' price is too high for Porto, so unless they lower it there's no Zaho for Porto

J

·
0 Posts
Marco well i say that PAVLIN wont do anything because of a few reasons he is already kind of old (29) He will be playing in DECO'S position & if DECO is in the form that he was in early last year Pavlin'S chance's will be very slim aslo CANDIDO COSTA is going 2 play 4 the seniors this season & he is 1 star...

Also Porto has made many buys which turned out to be flops
such as

ARNOLD WETL
PETER LIPSCEI
GREGORZ MIELCARSKI
YOUSEFF CHIPPO

THESE ARE SOME THAT I CAN REMEMBER

D

·
0 Posts
IMO Pavlin isn't even such a good player. He impressed a few times during Euro 2000, but through the whole qualfying matches he and most of his otehr team-mates really sucked.
Big clubs should definitely not start buying players from this Slovenian team, with the exception of Zlatko Zahovic of course.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Youssef Chippo was and is a good player - why did we sell him for a rediculously cheap amount??

The only foreigners we buy are second rate foreigners who some Nationwide Divsion 1 teams wouldn't take a gamble on.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Fenerbahce have also offered $10 million for him to olympiakos, the president said in an interview yestersay. they want 15$ instead.

I know now all of you will stat saying "ohh no he will never ever play in Turkey!! why should he play in such a low class league..etc..."
But this is a fact so dont give me all that please :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Carlito,the point with Zahovic is that he thinks too high of himself.Portugal,Greece,Turkey are in the same rate as leagues.Zlatko left for Olympiakos for money but he created so many problems because his real aim is to play in Spain or Italy.He would create the same problems with Fenerbahce.Its not the team that was his problem,nor the coaches or his teamates.The guy has serius attitude problems and he is a troublemaker.Fener would do well to keep away from him.If he was to move to a club like Fener he would stay at Olympiakos without creating all this trouble.Thats why I think he wont return to Porto...of cours,enow he wasnt so badly out of Olympiakos after all this crap wehich he created so he would grab any chance of a move even to Porto or Fener,but I think he would create problems imediately there as well...

Another thing that pissed him off is that he wasnt a "god" at Olympiakos as he expected.Olympiakos fans knew that Djordjevic and Giovanni are better and he was third so that hurted him...this was also one of the resons why he left Porto.He was the man creating almost all Jardel goals and the Brazilian was getting all the credit...

J

·
0 Posts
Alright Chippo might have been good but whebever PORTO gave him a run what would he do now tell me???

And all u Portista's know it's true... Morrocan players are good i aint saying that they are **** but Porto is to much of a big team for him maybe a Boavista Or a Guimaraes would have been a better team for him what do u guys say...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Have you watch him playing with Coventry at PL or with his national team, at the WC? he is brilliant.Do you think Peixe or Chaino (?) is better?

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think that Chainho is much better. Don't forget Chippo is also playing really well because he has his moroccan buddy Hadji there as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts