Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As every one know Zahovic has claimed he would WALK back to our beloved club.But i would like to know how many of us Portistas would take him back.

My Positives:
This is an excellent player.
He can score goals.
He knows Jardel very well.

My Negatives.
Deco already has that position & i find DECO more skilled.
To Tempremental.
i record he said a few months ago that if Porto didn't let him go he would Quit soccer
Now he wants to join PORTO.

My conclusion.Wait & see.

What are all your decisions?

------------------
VIVA O PORTO
VIVA O JARDEL
VIVA O DECO
VIVA O BAIA
VIVA O P.D.C.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely take him back. He had some outbursts while at Porto but was never a big problem. He never wanted to go to Greece that's why he's been so frustrated.

Deco could do the right side and Za the left. Besides I worry about Deco's physical abilities. He seems to get hurt too often, too easily.

·
Registered
234 Posts
If drulovic keeps his position it would be ok if he came back seeing Drulovic is an integral part of the porto squad

·
Registered
595 Posts
He IS a bit temperamental, but Porto is organised enough to cope with his and others' bad moods. He's a great player and could be a good deal for Porto.

Even with Deco in that position he's necessary. Remember all the time Deco was injured and the difference (in my opinion) it made in the team's performance.

But remember this, when the season was over he wanted to go away from Porto. Now that FCP is in the Champ League quarter finals, he wants to come back...
When will he make up his mind(if ever)?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Take him back!!
He is a great player,he deserves to go in a team that,the fans and the players as well as the coach recognize his wondeful skills and want him(not like Olympiakos,who caused him probs!)
FORZA ZAHOVIC!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts