Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw him playing for Cheltenham today against my team Walsall in the English First Division (two levels below the Premier League). I think he must be on loan from Tottenham.

To be honest he didn't look that great and was lucky to not get sent off as our right midfielder gave him a tough time with his pace. I know he was highly rated but on that showing I can't see him being that good. To be fair though he is young and everyone can have an off day!

·
Lehendakari
2,025 Posts
Yeah, he's on loan for a month.

I think he has only played reserve football since moving so will probably take a while to get up to speed, but he must be wondering why he moved in the first place.

But yes, he is young and there is time on his side. I can't see him developing at Tottenham if he's only playing reserve football though.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its the lure of the money!

He does have time on his side but so does Gareth Bale! And so does Benoit Ekotto!

I never understand why a young player leaves a club they have a chance of progressing at, to sign for a team with loads of good players where they wont get a sniff of a game. Unless you're Rooney you aint gonna get very far.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts