Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
International
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sve je sjebo protiv Slovenie...
What do u guys think, is Yug better without him ? What about Deki ? Do you like Lazio ?

·
Registered
49 Posts
IMO, the defence looked alot better today than it has in quite some time. This is no time to experiment, but I think Miha would be better in MF, which incidentally is where he began his career. He's an alright defender, but after the Norway game I dont see why we would shuffle things at the back when it went so well. Either Miha for Jokanovic, or Miha on bench. It would be a shame to not use a player with the talent of Mihajlovic, but there is no room for him at the back, so...

V

·
0 Posts
Saveljic had a wonderful game v Norway and his performance is incouraging, but methinks Komljenovic (on the right) and Djorovic (on the left) made the huge difference on defence. I'm hoping Mihajlovic, after watching the game from the stands, fired himself up for competition and is ready to play footy cos his resources are amazing. However, if he is in the game "da se sh-iba", Yugo might as well do w/o him.
Coach Boskov is biased and not able to make the right decision on Mihajlovic. It's time for Pikse (to me the best candidate for future National coach) and Savo to grind him before the game, just to make sure if he's serious!

Who's putting out the Spain v Yugo topic?

Cheers!

·
Registered
433 Posts
He changes the game from the standpoin that teams cannot foul within 30 yards that alone and the 2 assists against the Ustashe should be enough to forget the question of whether or not he should play

1 - 4 of 4 Posts