Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
That was simply a massacre that we laid down on the Croats

No competition, we really put a number on them in sports, we beat them in Basketball, Waterpolo and now Handball, not to mention Volleyball ( I think )

·
Registered
9 Posts
No competition, we really put a number on them in sports, we beat them in Basketball, Waterpolo and now Handball, not to mention Volleyball ( I think )
... and not to mention Yuga is nowhere near the World Cup...

(pa zar od Slovenaca da popu****e, e sram vas bilo srbi)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Lets face you would swap all those Micky-Mouse sports for a Soccer World Cup spot...;)

As for the popularity of those sports at International level,well lets say even Goran Ivanisevic would put those sports to shame when it comes down to media popularity and interest.

Bravo Vareni! 3rd place France 98

·
Registered
212 Posts
Lets face you would swap all those Micky-Mouse sports for a Soccer World Cup spot...;)

As for the popularity of those sports at International level,well lets say even Goran Ivanisevic would put those sports to shame when it comes down to media popularity and interest.

Bravo Vatreni! 3rd place France 98

·
©
7,230 Posts
Ok please don't take this as starting an argument but, Red Star supporters don't support the Yug national team and are totally against everything it stands for, yet on this forum the Red Star fans support it. I don't understand the situation. Some support some don't. :confused:

What is the "zvezda srbija nikad Jugoslavija" slogan about. Is it only the hardcore Delije that stand by this because I know on the delije forum you arn't even allowed to post a topic about the national team.

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Dinamo it's like this, I don't support the name Yugoslavia neither do I support our current anthem, but till our name gets changed, those remain our players, and if you see my post you see I'm not mentioning Yugoslavia yet Srbija & CrnaGora, the way it's going to be. And a match-up against you guys, well.....it makes you feel jus a little bit more patriotic ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I da vodis 10 nula
Kurac bi se pesma cula
Sugoslavijo
Sugoslavijo
Ali jebiga protiv Hrvate
Srpska pjesma je nasa !

Volimooooooooo te
Volimooooooooo te
VOLIMO TE SRBIJO !!!!!!!!