·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yugoslavia: Dejan Stankovic (15, 40)
Slobodan Komljenovic (50, 85)
Mateja Kezman (76, 90)
Darko Kovacevic (44)

League XI: Petar Divic (5)

Yup :). I didnt see the game, but judging by the scoreline, it looks like a promising result for Yugoslavia(Even though some of the best players in the YUPL were transferd to the A team)

I dont know about you(Mijatovic! :)). But I definatly think this was much stronger opposition than the China team we played a while ago(1-0)

BTW/ check out this superb goal scored by Deki(http://kakalaka.beonet.yu/sport.beonet.yu/dekic.rm)

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Very good result, I was also happy with Norway losing (even though I read that they practically played with their reserves!!), but not happy with Slovenia's performance against France (worried would be a more adequate word)... :) :)

Anyway, once again our players have surprised us, only this time it is a pleasant surprise, :) :), lets just hope it stays that way.. :)
And nice goal Deki!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even though it dosent mean to much it is good to see.im especialy pleased with Kezmans performance with his two goals. :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're right Mijatovic, this game doesnt really matter, but it was a great practaice session(especially for Mateja :))

And I'm with you guys, Slo - Fra scared me too :(

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Great result I like this two numbers (in combination very much :) ). Anyway, did you play with your regular squad because if it was so I think Kezman is going for sure in Euro 2000 :) .

·
Registered
234 Posts
Good work by Kezman !! he should definately go to Euro.

Slovenia scored two against France and the French defense is a lot stronger than ours!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts