Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is the greatest player ever to play in our league.Dzajic,Savicevic,Stojkovic and Bobek seem to be the most likely even though there are others like Mijatovic and Milosevic who scored about 250 goals between them in our league and Jugovic and Mihajlovic part of the great 91 team.So who is the best and why? :)

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Savicevic is the best we had, you can bash him as much as you want now, but go back a few years, and see what he has done, and how he has done it....I will not forget those years at Zvezda and AC Milan. I remember when Milan played PSG in Champions League final I believe, Savicevic beat PSG by himself, he was unstoppable, but now his times are over.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With out a question...Djajic...
He was just a magnificent player who was hard to stop. In the years when he was playing, DJAJO took us to the finals of EUROPEAN CUP.
He is an inspiration.

YOU SURLY HAVE TO AGREE!!!

BUT...

I know that Mijatovic will disagree with this one, BUT, Stojkovic is surly the second best that we ever had!!!!

PIKSI, PIKSI!!! (Yuogslavia's future coach!!!) NOW he will takes us to EURO 2006 and we will win it!!!!!!!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dzajic for sure....I can't be stuffed writing why.....I mean it's obvious...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wouldnt have a clue, as I dont know much about the history of the league. But as far as I know its Stojkovic :)...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is very hard but I would have to say Savicevic.He had it all and he was exciting to watch.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have only seen the current crop of players such as savicevic, stojkovic etc etc.

Has anybody heard of Sekularac wasn't he one of the best in his time & "Pizon" Petrovic he played for Arsenal as well.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Yes, both were great players, Sekularac in 1966, when we reached the semis of the world cup, was in the worlds first eleven...
So now you have made things even more complicated.. :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts