Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sjebo Mihajlovic stvari!!!!
usro je utakmicu totalno!!!
Svaka cast svim ostalima koji su uspeli da se vrate i spase Jugoslaviju od blama!!!
Valjda ce nasi da se probude i da krenu da igraju fudbal kako bi trebalo da ga igraju!!!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts

u have a lot of happynes,this players from slovenia are played like some girls,you should be lose that game but u will lose from spain or netherland!!and that mihajlovic is a very stupid man,garbage

·
International
6,519 Posts
you are garbage eusebio !
You mother****ingcocksuckingnogoodfornothingIDIOT !

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
kaj?!?!?!

smiri se malo srbine...kad budeš treæi na svijetu,onda se javi!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
You should talk when you knock us out of qualifications for Euro2000. Oh wait, we knocked you out, and knocked your mom up.

You need to get a life loser, you come on here and put a meaningless post every once in a while. You have the mentality of a 9 year old and need to grow up.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Eusebio sjebi si svoju majku kretene jedni

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Re: Tekma

why are you serbian people angry on me,i just like football like many here of us,so what you want from me?,i just telling the true to the other funs here,they know must the true.i know,u hate me because i am from croatia,and where are you:roma,milano...dont be affraid to tell me?just say...
peace:)

·
International
6,519 Posts
noone is angry on you , but on your behaviour. Dont talk crap on Yugoslavian soccer forum, if you dont want to talk nice, then walk away and never come back !

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
ok

ok,we must comedown ourS frustration,but you disnt tell me,where are you from and the others from this forum(rafrajder itd)?,malo mi je smijesno pricati s tobom na engleskom kad se i ovako razumijemo ali neka...barem ucim english,man!!!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, the others have to understand us too, so talk english. I am from Slovenia and i saw you are from Croatia. The others are from Serbia and Yugoslavia...

Naprjed plavi, vraèamo se 2002 godine...

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
just wondering

I know that in slovenia has a many serbian people but i cant understand you,you live there and you are for ex yugoslavia..upss,sorry serbia,ok but u must exemple that your team has to old(something like my)and ready for new guys!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Croatia is the same - it has many old players, like Yugoslavia.

They both play Veteran football

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Look, Yugo lost and we accept that, but there is no need for anyone coming on to this forum and acting like jackasses and saying stupid things in order to provoke people. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and yes that includes you eusebio, but that does not mean you have the right to insult anyone on our forum. I don't care if you come from Afghanistan, you say what you want to say, but keep it decent.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yes eusebio, indeed :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts