Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to be honest with you guys i am quite dissappointed with our display and result of course. as i have heard the game was boring and chinese had a few very good opportunities to score but we were lucky. we also had some chances but the final result 1-0 is ashameful. if we want to play important role on EURO 2000 we need to improve our games because otherwise we will have to face with a failure. the onliest scorer on the game was pedja mijatovic after the free kick from sinisa mihajlovic.
our team was:
1. kralj
2. sakic
3. djorovic
4. jokanovic(what is he doing there. he's not even in first line-up of la coruna)
5. djukic
6. grozdic
7. jugovic(totally out of form)
8. mijatovic
9. milosevic(the same like for jugovic)
10. j. stankovic
11. mihajlovic

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I read the same thing about the game being an absolute bore...but this doesn't surprise me, we tend to play that way against lesser opponents, Look at Iran, USA, losing to Israel, tying Switzerland just prior to WC98...
does anyone know what players came in the 2nd half, I heard Boskov changed 7 players, of which I know Djordjevic, Cicovic...
can anybody fill in the rest?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If Jugo keeps on playing like that, we will lose all three matches at EURO 2000. Our next friendly is againts Turkey. I hope we do better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts