Xtratime Community banner

13001 - 13006 of 13006 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I wouldn't blame the players for that. The issue wasn't the individual here but the collective and that stems from coaching to FA. These players were set up for failure and it's as simple as that really

FSS are partly to blame coaching, corruption e.t.c.

if the players cant unite when the going gets tough
and play with heart , fight, desire and patriotism (which they don't) there's no point them being there.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Cukaricki is developing some nice players. Really impressed by Birmancevic. He's making some nice strides. By far the best player in the first leg. He can easily beat his man 1 on 1 with a combination of speed and technique. What I liked most about him is how aggressive he was. Whenever he got the ball, he knew exactl what to do with it.
I've always rated Vidosavljevic but he's still a bit raw. He's very much so a CR7-lite. I'm interested in his progression. He's missing a few elements in his game to make him a top notch talent in Europe in the 2001 generation. Vido was also very aggressive but maybe a bit too eager at times. Hit the post twice. Had a beautiful curling shot that didn't go in. Missed a sitter as well. Could have easily scored 3 goals in this match alone. Needs to work on his composure.
Bogosavac is going to be a standard in the A team very soon. He's ready to move on to a lower to mid level club in a top 5 league.
I'm also really impressed by Slobodan Tedic. He's a classic 9 but he's very mature for his age. He seems like a veteran on the pitch despite being 2000 generation, very composed. Look forward to following him as well.

All of these guys except Bogosavac are eligible for the next round of U21's.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Čuka is having wonderful Europa League campaign so far. They overcome Armenian powerhouse Banants Yerevan in what turned out to be one side showcase. With little luck Čuka could go up to 1/4 of EL this year, maybe with a bit more luck to 1/2. Beware Europe of strong and talented Čuka :strong:

:lol: :lol:

13001 - 13006 of 13006 Posts