Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thread for all the youth and junior National Teams (U-21, U-19, etc.)

The Romanian U-19 is currently in Ireland where it is playing for the qualification to the European U-19 Championship.

Romania lost 2-0 to Slovenia, but won its second game 2-0 thanks to goals by Keseru and Marica. Our little "Tricolors" have to win today against the Irish in order to advance.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
when is the game and how can we see the scores? who are the main players from u19?

·
Registered
25,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Raven said:
when is the game and how can we see the scores? who are the main players from u19?

it was played today. From what we know, there are Marica (Dinamo) and Keseru (FC Nantes)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
what was the score then against ireland??? :howler:

·
Registered
25,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Raven said:
who are the main players from u19?

here's the line-up in the game against Hungary:

Romania

12 Popescu
2 Prepelita
17 Stoianof
6 Radoi
16 Militaru
10 Tudor
8 Muresan
5 Lorincz
7 Orac
9 Marica
11 Nicolita

Substitutes

1 Posteuca
18 Keseru
3 Neagu
13 Sandulescu
4 Veltenescu
14 Bilia

Coach
Dan Firiteanu

from these ones, I know: Prepelita (Gypsy, a good Left back), Stoianof (U. Craiova's player, come sfrom Gica Popescu's soccer school), Marica and Keseru.

If I'm not wrong, this Radoi is Steaua Bucharest player's brother.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
lupisor lupetto said:
from these ones, I know: Prepelita (Gypsy, a good Left back), Stoianof (U. Craiova's player, come sfrom Gica Popescu's soccer school), Marica and Keseru.
Isn't "prepelita" some sort of bird...

·
Registered
590 Posts
Final result: Northern Ireland - Romania 1-2, both goals scored by Keseru! Romania and Slovenia go through!!

·
International
9,682 Posts
lupisor lupetto said:

If I'm not wrong, this Radoi is Steaua Bucharest player's brother.
Radoi's brother is playing for Extensiv as far as I know and he's 20+ while Stoianof came from Callatis Mangalia to Craiova and he's not really something.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
so can a 30 year old play for the under 19s?

·
Registered
69,443 Posts
It´s clear that Keseru is our most promising player. He is only 16 years old and he makes the difference with the U19 team.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts