Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name your 11 players 91 generation or younger....92...93...etc Don't over exaggerate too much and lets have fun. ;)
Meaning NO Messi, Aguero, Bojan Krkic, Pato, Fabregas, Kroos, Camacho etc. ;)

----------------Delac----------------
Santon--Crescenzi--Papadopoulos--Schennikov
Ljajic----------Wilshere----------Keko
---------------Hazard---------------
--------Batuhan------Aleksic--------

That's my lineup what's yours? ;)

Delac- Youngest Croatian player to ever play in Croatian league. He's a 92 generation and already has a couple starts this season not to mention that he saved a penalty a couple weeks ago. Only allowed 1 goal in his first 3 games ever!

Santon- Starter at right back for Inter Milan at the moment. The kid is 91 generation and is an amazing prospect! He is considered to be the best U-19 right back in the world! He did a great job controlling Manchester United in the CL.

Crescenzi- Is a Roma and Italian U-19 raw talent. He's already played for Roma's first team and was on the bench recently against Juventus. He is very solid and has great technique for a center back. He's very solid and leads the Italian youth defense.

Papadopoulos- Youngest ever player to play in the Greek League at 15 years and 283 days. UEFA U19 Team of the Tournament (being the youngest player by 13 months) this doesn't make him great player but shows his potential

Schennikov- He is Russia's future left back and has already played 13 games for CSKA. He is a 91 generation and is very comfortable on the ball and always looks to go forward.

Wilshere- I'm sure everyone has heard of this talent already so I won't need to say much except for he's the most promising player out of the 92 generation. Wenger praises him to the fullest and England fans believe he is their future playmaker. He will be controlling my midfield from the center and is able to assist every single one of my offensive players from that position :)

Ljajic- Considered one of the biggest prospects in the world at the moment for the 91 generation. He's labeled as the "lil kaka". Manchester United just bought him for a large fee of 10 million pounds and his favorite position is either on the wing or right behind the striker.

Keko- Is the ideal right winger. He possess' incredible pace, technique, and vision. His crosses are excellent and is def. one of the best prospects from Spain's winners of last years U-17 European Competition. Keko was the leader of that team and some of the moves he did were unbelievable. He's def. going to be a big time player one day. He is already in the first team of Atletico Madrid.

Hazard- One of my favorite players. His dribbling technique is superior to almost anyone of the 91 generation players I've listed. He's a perfect attacking midfielder as he can score goals and assist them at the same time. If you've never seen him play I suggest you go on youtube and look at his videos. He's the next big thing IMO :) It's no surprise that the biggest clubs in the world are after him. He's a future WORLD BEATER IMO.

Batuhan- Turkey international already at the moment. His youth results are beyond imaginable. He has scored something like 25 goals in 26 games for the Turkish U16's. He has 2 goals in 1 game for the Turkish U21's and 5 goals in 4 league games this season for his loaned club of Eskişehirspor. He says he likes it in Turkey now and that's truly the only reason why he's not at a bigger club in Europe at the moment.

Danijel Aleksic- Voted Golden Player of the U17 European Tournament despite Serbia not even making the semi finals or finals obviously. He was leading goal scorer of the tournament as well. Youngest player ever to appear in Serbian Superliga at the age of 15. He scored his first goal ever only a couple days after his 16th b-day. Arsenal and Man United seem to be very keen on him and it wouldn't surprise me if he went to a big club this summer.

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Polo just because you don't know half of these players and your football knowledge is limited..doesn't mean you have to get all jealous ;)

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
hey i know Aleksic, Ljajic and Keko..thats good enough but this has nothing to do with Serbian football (soccer) and thats why it should be deleted :D

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
how did u know all these "stars"

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how did u know all these "stars"
Unlike you guys me and Zoric follow youth football.

What's this have to do with arguing Polo?
It was mean as on off topic thread to see who follows youth football and who thinks the best 11youth players are currently in the world.
If you have nothing productive to post don't post anything at all then. ;)

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
I don't think its a bad thread. Its well structured and has normal decent content unlike some of his other doings.

Good work.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Guys, you're all too easy. :thmbdown:

Delija here, COPIED this information off a poster named xpratx on a forum called soccer manager.

Papadopoulos- Youngest ever player to play in the Greek League at 15 years and 283 days. UEFA U19 Team of the Tournament (being the youngest player by 13 months) this doesn't make him great player but shows his potential

This is the link:

http://soccermanager.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40119

And this is what xpratx wrote as you can all see for yourselves:

Kyriakos Papadopoulos----- no stats as he has only 1 sub this season
Youngest ever player to play in the Greek League at 15 years and 283 days.
UEFA U19 Team of the Tournament (being the youngest player by 13 months) this doesn't make him great player but shows his potential

Copied literally, so I didn't even go on after that. I just figured how a douchebag like Delija could never remember numbers and googled it. :pp

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
FRAUD!

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Fraud, p*ssy call him whatever you like. But to quote the great but late RSF, a serb who lived in the time of Tesla, this dude is seriously a gender bender. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts