Xtratime Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw your youngsters play today in the FA Premier Academy League(Under 17s).They were playing Sheffield Wednesday,won 6-0.

Anyway,what excited me was the play of your left winger,a guy called Ben Collett,wearing number 11.I think he's your best prospect from the u-17s,along with a couple of others.There was a guy called Khalish or sth wearing number 10,who seemed decent,and the captain ,Dave Jones,is a Roy Keane wannabe.

Anyway,I got this channel,called Ten Sports and it's really the next best thing to MUTV for Man U fans.Tomorrow they're gonna show your Under 19s play against Birmingham.

It's not live ofcourse,but we never get news of these games,so it's fun.:D

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
KUTTTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a pity!!!!!!I live in the same city and my BS cable operator doesnt give this channel......those illiterate [email protected]:mad::mad:

The U-17's are in with a chance of winning their respective league or Cup competition(I am not so sure) and the future sure does look bright for United.:)

Looks like we have got some xciting elft-sided players within our ranks.Though this Collet guy still has a long way to go but I hope he fulfills his potential like Djordjic.Fergie should really give Djordjic a run-out against Charlton to see how he fares against top-class opposition.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Djorjic

i think Djorjic is future Giggsy! what i have seen this guy plaing he has been fantastic! for future Dave i think it is gonna be Luke Chadwick dispite the fact that against Ipswich Town he played on the left! Stewart is looking also nice - Against Boavista away he was OK and he had a cople of great long distance shots - FUTURE SCHOLES? And there is alwais Forlan:angel:

The Futere is bright! and i think it is too early for guys under 17 to play youth cups couse they need time and piece to develope and on bbcworld there was a great column about that a cople of weeks ago!

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, continuing my reports.Today I saw your u-19s take on Man City in a derby game.:cool: You guys went down to an early goal,but came back to win 4-2.

3 players impressed me.Colin Heath,the striker, who scored two goals, including a beauty from way outside the box.He was very unimpressive in the first half,but looked good in the second.The left back,Chris Taylor, is a pretty cool player.He is very comfortable on the ball and skilful for a fullback.Lovely close control, and he has two good feet.

Probabaly my man of the match was this guy called Chris Humphries, the number 8.He was involved in pretty much all of the goals, and they gave a stat that he's got 17 assists for the season.He's more a Scholes-type player than anybody else, but more skilful IMO.He scored one of the goals,your first, with a thunderous left footed shot after a nice jink just outside the penalty box.

·
Banned
110 Posts
djordic, stewart and o'shea are footballers with lots of potential, alex ferguson should at least give them a chance once in a while, i dont think they will let the team down, plus its good for the experience. good youth system.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
OneManGang said:
djordic, stewart and o'shea are footballers with lots of potential, alex ferguson should at least give them a chance once in a while, i dont think they will let the team down, plus its good for the experience. good youth system.
I think all three of them will get a game tonight.With Veron in Rome,training with Argentina,Fergie will not want to risk Keano's hamstring for Ireland's sake.So Stewart will start in the center while Djordic take position in the left flank.

Really looking forward to seeing thes guys play.:)

·
Banned
110 Posts
also, players like forlan have been getting slack from critics after their purchase...so surprising since forlan gets about a game a month and only as a sub playing for 10-20 mins. he is a talented player, has good vision, good temperament, and links up with his strike partner well. why ferguson doesnt give him more games to prove himself is beyond me...

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
forlan is a talented player and i'm sure ferguson fergie wouldn't have bought him if he hadn't thought that he had the potential. in every game he's played so far he's played well and has been unlucky not to score a goal. once he gets his first i'm sure they'll be many to follow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts