Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thread title is self explanatory.....

As we all know the season started off for us with 13 new players and a world renowned coach. It seemed as if we had the right squad and coach to bring BJK back on their feet after the downfall in the second half of the 03/04 season. Well, for many reasons BJK was not able to get their act together. Along with the start of the league BJK put on a dissapointing performance and was knocked out of the UEFA Cup. With all hope cut off for the League Championship we as fans put our hope into a good performance in the UEFA Cup and were let down. With the poor performance came the Red/Yellow card frenzy. There is no need to get into that (for those of you who have watched and followed the games, you know what went on). And to top it all off, there was the unfortunate death that occured in Inonu.
Seemed like the problems were never going to end....

I think we would all agree that the first half was a HORRIBLE start for BJK.

Even though BJK got off to such a bad start.... we were able to see another side of BJK.....
The side which was able to come together. I am talking about the performance that BJK displayed during the FB and Athletic game. I must say that those two games were probably the best games that BJK played this first half.... There was also another side that we saw...
The side that made a come back and ended the last 5 games of the half with wins. BJK was able to regain their composure towards the end of the season and finished off in 5th place and as the second highest scoring team behind FB.

Finally, we must give props to the FANS. No matter what the situation, the fans were always there to support BJK. This was displayed through the amazing fan support and attendace which were seen at games. Like the fans who are fortunate enough to attend games and watch BJK ... we must never give up our support for BJK. We must stick together and support BJK through the good days and bad days......

Iste bir sabah uyandigimda
Stadin kapisina dayandigimda
Gelip geçenler diyecek merhaba
Merhaba diyecek Besiktas'ima
Gelip geçenler diyecek sampiyon
Sampiyon diyecek Besiktas'ima

Besiktas'im sen çok yasa
Canim feda olsun sana....

·
Registered
445 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
Iste bir sabah uyandigimda
Stadin kapisina dayandigimda
Gelip geçenler diyecek merhaba
Merhaba diyecek Besiktas'ima
Gelip geçenler diyecek sampiyon
Sampiyon diyecek Besiktas'ima

Besiktas'im sen çok yasa
Canim feda olsun sana....
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silly me...
I forgot to list the sweet win against FB.

kan lekesi kan lekesi,
carsafinda kan lekesi....
kartal koyunca, gerdek gecesi,
onun bunun fenerbahcesi!!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
lion trainer said:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Our teams performance have been a disapointment this season! :moan: The only light in this season is the performance the team have put down the last 8 games in the league. I´m looking forward to new signings before our first game next year.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
Silly me...
I forgot to list the sweet win against FB.
I really CANNOT wait till BJK comes to the SSS. It's gonna be sweet.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
Lets stick to the topic at hand. Thank You.
Why? you didn't in the FB forums. :thmbdown:

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I believe that you all had a real slow start. I figure that BJK had to readjust to a new coach and a new philosophy. I'm just hoping that Vicente Del Bosque doesn't get forced out or something like that. I think that he has been a good coach, but I'm worried about the board. Demiroren looks like the type that would make decisions in a snap, and that kind of worries me. I figure that they will be in the role of spoiler at this point, barring a apocalyptic kind of collapse from the leaders.

Besiktas has a bright future ahead of them if they stay the course. The question is, will they?

·
Registered
508 Posts
First half of the season is clearly a disappointment for us,We have many talented players and so-called superb coach,but we lost many games,and couldn't qualify in UEFA cup...What a pity for this season..I hope The Board has learned from their mistakes and will do something more reasonable for next season..

We first need a coach who might perfectly re-build this team and consantrate his job...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts