Barcelona
Manchester United
Chelsea
Feyenoord
Lazio

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Lech Poznan (take a look on the left ;))

and... (one country/one team)

- Barcelona
- Borussia Dortmund
- Celtic
- Galatasaray
- Lazio
- Liverpool
- Olympique Marseille
- Panathinaikos
- Partizan

There is a bit of subjectivity in my ranking, I admit :angel:

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Partizan? There goes your credibility guys ;)

Red Star Belgrade
Olympiakos
S. Pauli
Dortmund
Feyenoord
Club Brugge
Utrecht
West Ham United
Aberdeen
Marseille
Legia Warsava
Hajduk Split
And plenty of Italian teams, from Napels to Catanzaro, they do awesome choreo's and sing their lungs out on a weekly basis.

Probably forgot some fangroups but these are some I admire and remember, big club doesn't automatically mean great fans. ;)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Celtic
Atletico Madrid
Panathinaikos
Olympiakos
Fener
Gala
Dortmund
Liverpool
Olympique Marseille

and some more but I can't be arsed to write down Feyenoord :eek: ;) :D

·
Registered
59,025 Posts
Prince-O said:

and some more but I can't be arsed to write down Feyenoord :eek: ;) :D
come on :tongue:

My list:

-Fiorentina
-Celtic
-Feyenoord
-Olympique Marseille
-Borussia Dortmund
-Atletico Madrid
-Fenerbahce
-Manchester City
-West Ham
-Leeds United

--------------------

Worst btw: Juventus and by a mile AS Monaco!

Galatasaray aren't so great either imo. , a lot of fair weather fans. They're not doing so well now in the Turkish league and their attendances have plummited to laughable figures (around 5000 :eek:)

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Wally said:
-Manchester City
-Leeds United
City?!? We payed for their stadium and they don't even turn up unless we're playing them. And when they do it's just to boo their own players.

And Leeds supporters have no class. EVERY time we play them we get the Munich chants and aeroplane taunts. And the Scousers get Hillsborough chants.

And Vieira99, you can hear a pin drop at Highbury most of the time.

It depends if you're talking about home support, or away support. Because our home support is usually poor because of all the day-trippers and glory-hunters clutching their David Beckham shirts (yes, they still do it). Wheras our away support is probably the best in the league.

·
Registered
59,025 Posts
!bob said:
Dont hate me.. :(

:D
Nah :D
SuicideDD said:
City?!? We payed for their stadium and they don't even turn up unless we're playing them. And when they do it's just to boo their own players.

And Leeds supporters have no class. EVERY time we play them we get the Munich chants and aeroplane taunts. And the Scousers get Hillsborough chants.
Man City got FULL houses at Maine Road when they were in division two. Also had full houses regularly in div 1 at Maine Road.

Leeds also still get full houses even though their team is absolutely dreadful at the moment. Also they're still supporting the team when it plays. Only been booed once so far this season.

Conclusion: Bitter Red :tongue:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Wally said:
Nah :D

Man City got FULL houses at Maine Road when they were in division two. Also had full houses regularly in div 1 at Maine Road.

Leeds also still get full houses even though their team is absolutely dreadful at the moment. Also they're still supporting the team when it plays. Only been booed once so far this season.

Conclusion: Bitter Red :tongue:

City lie about their attendances, always have done. Which added the name "The Liars" to our already MASSIVE:howler: list. They've hardly filled a game all season at the stadium we bought them, unless they come dressed as blue seats? And it's not called "Boo Camp" for nothing.

And I didn't say that Leeds don't get full houses,haven't a clue wether they do or don't to be honest. I just said that they have absoloutley no class. They deserve to be relegated and then themselves and Millwall can abuse each other 'til the cows come home.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Fenerbahce
Celtic
Tottenham
Malmö FF
Feyenoord
Benfica
Olympiacos
B.Dortmund
Crvena Zvezda (Red Star)
Marseille

·
Registered
59,025 Posts
SuicideDD said:
City lie about their attendances, always have done. Which added the name "The Liars" to our already MASSIVE:howler: list. They've hardly filled a game all season at the stadium we bought them, unless they come dressed as blue seats? And it's not called "Boo Camp" for nothing.
Yeah this season, it's been disappointing at their commonwealth stadium but they got plans to revive he atmosphere I heard too, which should see more people turn up.

but lie??? maybe the odd thousand here and there but it was very clear to me on my sofa and all that they had very well filled stadiums at Maine Road.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
I'd say Eastern European fans are the majority at the top, Lazio, Barca and Feyenoord fans also make it.
Partizan?? you're joking right, our fans are so much louder, colourful and better known.

-Crvena Zvezda (Delije
-Olympiakos
-Barca
-Lazio
-Galatasaray
-Feyenoord

Dunno who i'd include after.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
City lie about their attendances, always have done. Which added the name "The Liars" to our already MASSIVE list. They've hardly filled a game all season at the stadium we bought them, unless they come dressed as blue seats? And it's not called "Boo Camp" for nothing.
Oh yeah, of course we lie. Every division 2 match I went to there were a matter of ZERO empty seats. I only got to a handful of division 2 games, as it was difficult to get tickets. We also sent away fans all around the place. 19 or 23 teams had the highest attendance of the season for the visit of city. We sold out every game in Division 1 and two. How many teams can say that?! The only games we have not filled the stadium have been UEFA Cup games (TNS Lanstffraidd is not a glamour tie, nor is Lokeren and polish giants groclin). The FA Cup caused a lot of anger amongst fans as the Spurs fans were given 7000 tickets in the singing end, so many refused to buy tickets if they were being treated like that as Season Ticket Holders.

The fact is our average gate is 46724. Allow for segregation and the odd one or two that don't go (this happens everywhere, thats why gates fluctuate), and its sold out. Phone up before every game the Manchester City ticket line, and you'll find the games are sold out all the time in the premiership. Supposedly we do't fill it, despite getting the 3rd highest average attendance in the premiership. Find this sort of odd don't you? We have 36,000 season ticket holders, 16,500 members and 13,500 match card holders (buy matches and they go on the card rather than recieving paper tickets through post). That makes 66,000. Thats a lot, considering we have "no fans". Also remember the highest match attendance for a match NOT at wembley? Manchester City vs. Stoke 84,000. Obviously one person bough 84,000 tickets eh?

Rags don't understand loyalty. You've not had bad times in recent years. I'd like to see how you lot do in division two. Loyalty is also sending 21,000 fans to an away match and 7,000 to a meaningless friendly in Germany.

Anyway.

Top fans -

City fans
West Ham
Fiorentina
AEK Larissa
Atheltic bilbao
Hamburger SV
Hull fans

Dunno bout the rest lol. I like any fans who stay loyal and aren't gloryhunters like the rags. AEK Larissa I think is the right name. The one in some greek's sig that fill their ground in Division 3 or something. Hammers, a lot like city fans, stupidly loyal. Fiorentina are good fans. The fans who annoy me are those like Sheffield Wednesday and Notts Forest, who don't fill their ground cos they're in div 1 and two. At least WOLVES, despite being arrogant twats didn't desert their team in Divsion 1 (although in division 4 their average gate was 4,000!!)

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
I forgot to mention Fiorentina fans. When they went bankrupt and had to start again didn't they have maximum capacity at the stadium.

English fans, although they make a lot of noise when goals are scored, they are quiet most of the match. they didn't have fan groups, there's no colour at the games etc.
In other words they're not as intense as fans from mainland europe, i suppose it's just to do with the culture and nature of the people.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts