Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do think of him in general? How "big" is he compared to the rest of the stars in Arsenal? Please let me know...

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
i never heard his a ***
his a excellent player
defiantly one of arsenals best
he almost always seems to score
creates chances
does fantastic runs
and has cool hair
he not only plays good football he has style;) :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
quality player. you can tell this by all the work he does on the field. he is always in there with a chance to score. and brings some excitement to the game with the crazy hair. he is a good player and i hope arsenal dont let him go

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
He is one of Arsenal's best players and he is definately a fan favourite. Everyone at Highbury loves him. He defends as well as attacks, he has scored so many vital goals for us and he makes quality runs which defenders cannot pick up. I hope he stays at Arsenal for the rest of his career, and he has the coolest hair.

btw, he is not a ***, That's just a jealous Liverpool fan who wishes Freddie was in his team. Unfortuantely they only have Smicer and Berger:tongue:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I think we've had this topic a number of times this season but i''ll give my opinions once again :)

Freddie is probably the BEST free role player in the premier league. I think Wenger was brilliant in giving Freddie that freedom to roam around the pitch and make those deep runs.
He has astounding amounts of energy and covers for players like Cole and Lauren when they are out of position.
He is having the best season of his career undoubtably with 12 goals ( not forgetting he was injured for about 8 games ).

P.S. I heard those stupid fu**ed up rumours about Freddie and all I can say is that they only wished they had a player like him.

·
Registered
886 Posts
He`s a fantastic player and he`s one of the best players in the league if you look at his allround game. He does a great job defensive and still his our most dangeros midfielder offensive (If you don`t count Pires).
And for this gay stuff it`s just something Swedish newspapers have made up. I have heard a lot of comments from him who confirm his not gay.
It was the same rummors about Marc Overmars but he got a wife and a child so I don`t think he`s gay.
If anyone in Premier League is a *** it must be Beckham or Veron, :yuck:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he's quite simply 'Freddietastic' ;)

Sol Campbell has the same rumours,so did Overmars,not to mention the horrific rumours about Wenger :depress:
Pure jealousy it is ;)

Bergkamp's passing and Freddie's runs are poetry on the pitch.;)

G

·
Goonermc said:
He is one of Arsenal's best players and he is definately a fan favourite. Everyone at Highbury loves him. He defends as well as attacks, he has scored so many vital goals for us and he makes quality runs which defenders cannot pick up. I hope he stays at Arsenal for the rest of his career, and he has the coolest hair.

btw, he is not a ***, That's just a jealous Liverpool fan who wishes Freddie was in his team. Unfortuantely they only have Smicer and Berger:tongue:
nope I actually heard he was a funboy

hope that helps

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well I'm sure you're an expert in the field of homosexuality aren't you? Where did Berger leave his Alice band again?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
what amazes me is the way he plays. i mean, he plays on the right one game, the next he plays on the left, then he might upfront one game or in the middle. And he always does very well wherever he plays.

he is a real key for arsenal, a player who could very well win the EPL for them this season.

Forza Freddy.....crazy hairstyle as well.....fashion pretty boy who can back it up...always a good thing.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
how come chris hasnt posted in here hehe
he is the one with the freddie avatar
;)

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Only because he likes fashion clothes and different hair styles people thing he's a f*cking ***...ohh man.
I heard those rumours some times in Sweden aswell and what can is say: I dont really think he is, but even if he was I dont really give a damn about it! :mad:

So how good is Freddie - the player?
Suberb. He has a workrate that is suberb. He has a great "will to win" all the time.
He makes pacy runs behind the defenders which no one else can do as good as he can...
He very often win back the ball and start an attack.
He also got a good techniuqe.
Well...as you can understand, a true-quality player.
I have sad it before and say it again:I wouldn't change him for any player in the world!

I know when I sad this last time some guys sad: "ohh, except Zidane and Figo and those world-stars you mean offcourse?"

No..not with ANYONE.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Swiftwilly said:
how come chris hasnt posted in here hehe
he is the one with the freddie avatar
;)
Well I was going to but I realised that it was all just an argument on whether he was gay or not, which I could care less about.
And anyway, about Freddie just refer to my custom title ;)

G

·
JaysonG said:
Well I'm sure you're an expert in the field of homosexuality aren't you? Where did Berger leave his Alice band again?
dont get upset, I said he was a great player.

just a rumour I heard

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
A great player!

In fact he is the only player that i actually like in Arsenal!

He works fukn hard and never argues with the ref or with other players, and isnt a dirty player like most of ur boyz! ;)

Cant wait to watch Freddie in the World Cup and when he comes up against Becks!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts