Xtratime Community banner

What's your choice/wish ?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your choice for the final ? Out of the 4 teams that made it that far, of course.

My pick would be Arsenal-Barca. It's been a while since those two sides faced each other. The prospect of Cesc playing against his old club and Henry battling it out with Ronaldinho for continental glory would be fantastic. Should be a very good game of football. :cool: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Villarreal - Milan, good vs evil is needed in order to spark some excitement in this competition.
the quarterfinals sucked big time, but then again I saw it coming so i can't complain. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
barcelona - milan.
that would be a good display of football artistery.
Would also like milan -arsenal, but hey milan will snuff arsenal out.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Arse (France) v Milan (England) :thumbsup: :googly:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
arsenal - barca hope fully barca can teach henry how to play a football.....kidding...

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
acmilan2005 eh ? :D

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Arsenal vs Barcelona.

I have nothing against Milan, but Inzaghi dont deserve to be there..:D

Villareal are just not good enough to compete against Arsenal. However Riquelme might change that...:D

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
For me its Milan-Arsenal, but anything would be OK just as long as we dont have an all Spanish final cause i hate watching two teams from the same country playing in the CL final the games are always too conservative just look at the Milan-Juve final a few years back.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Milan v Arsenal.

Arsenal for obvious reasons, Milan just because i think our defence can cope a bit better than having Ronaldinho and Messi unleashed on them. :dazed:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
arsenal v barca.. cuz i dont see arsenal beating milan... well i dont see em beatin barca either.. but they have a better chance of breakin the barca defense

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
but then again i havent seen arsenal beating madrid or juve either.. so u never know with this great game

1 - 20 of 43 Posts