Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would you prefer Deportivo to sign for the next season and who would you like to move away?

I'll give you the squad list, just in case...

GK
Francisco José Molina Jiménez
Nuno Herlander Simoes do Espirito Santo

Defenders
Manuel Pablo García Díaz
Enrique Fernández Romero
Nourredine Naybet
César Martín Villar
Joan Capdevila Méndez
Goran Djorovic
Donato Gama Da Silva
Helder Marino Rodrigues Cristovao
Héctor Berenguer del Rio

Midfielders
Mauro Silva Gomes
Francisco Javier Gonzalez Perez
José Emilio Amavisca Garate
Lionel Sebastian Scaloni
Emerson Moisés Costa
Sergio González Soriano
Víctor Sánchez Del Amo
Juan Carlos Valerón Santana
Aldo Pedro Duscher
Djalma Feituza Dias Maia- Djalminha

Attackers

Roy Rodolphus Anton Makaay
Diego Tristán Herrera
Walter Gerardo Pandiani

:)

·
Registered
325 Posts
I belive depor need an improvemnet in each position beside the keepers.

A new defender cause we saw what happend when we got some injuries and International Call-ups.

A new midfielder who is a playmaker type ala Valeron who should compete with valeron as it seems that Djalminha's days are limited.

A new striker because booth Roy and Walter have failed to provide. We need someone who could score when given the chance.

What about:

Unai from villareal, Nakata from Parma and perhaps Salas from Juve?

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mrwolf said:
A new striker because booth Roy and Walter have failed to provide. We need someone who could score when given the chance.

What about:

Unai from villareal, Nakata from Parma and perhaps Salas from Juve?
If one of our attackers leaves then we'll need one, yes.
Unai would be realistic but I personally wouldn't want him here. Both Nakata and Salas:eek: are way too expensive.
;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
It's good nakata to play for deportivo
as deportivo will have more japanese fans:) :)
but i afraid it's hard to happen
Salas just play a awful season for juventus
and he's overvalued.
Personally i would like to see dani and genard of barcelona
to play for deportivo
as well as a very good winger(at least no worst than zenden in chelesa)

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
since you would buy dani and gerard, ill tell you what you can have Frank de boer free of charge:D

There a defender aswell

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Firstly, Hélder who is leaving anyway, is good. :) I don't think we should sign any new defenders, we have Donato, Naybet and César who we can count on and Djorovic as substitute. If that's not enough, Romero can take the left-sided-centre-back role ;).

Out of midfielders, I'd prefer Djalminha to leave, partly because of his attitude problem, in that case a substitute attacking midfielder, preferably a young South American, should be signed. Emerson, who hasn't really played much this season, should maybe leave too. But I'm not so sure of this, as last season he was brilliant and perhaps wants to repeat it next season?:D If he leaves, no new defensive midfielder will be needed as we have 3 already.

Unless any of the strikers leaves, we won't need any new ones. If it happens though, please Luque come to us :D!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here are some players I think they should try to sign-

Cris(Cruziero)
Yepes
Litos
Beto(Sporting Lisbo)
Roger(Espanyol)
Velasco
Ze Roberto
Riquelme(Boca)
Etoo
Tamudo

·
Registered
4 Posts
If I had the money (and if I was Lendoiro), I would:

SELL: Nuno
Héctor
Hélder
Amavisca
José Manuel
Djalma
Pandiani
Abreu

BUY:

Geert De Vlieger (Willem II)

-> Belgium's International goalkeeper ... He's great!

Lucio (Bayer Leverkusen)

-> I think everybody knows him ;) ... And Donato is allready 39 ...

Philippe Mexès (Auxerre)

-> A 20-year-old French central defender ... He's believed to replace Leboeuf or Desailly in the French NT soon

Jan Simak (Hannover 96)

-> 23-year-old Czech midfielder ... I always compare him to Tomas Rosicky

Jorge López (Villarreal), Pius Ikedia (Ajax), Rafael Van Der Vaart (Ajax) and/or Harry Kewell (Leeds)

-> We need 2 quick offensive wingers ... Victor played really bad this season and Fran is technically one of the best players in our squad, but he misses acceleration and speed. Two fast guys like Jorge López and Van De Vaart f.e.

Ahmed 'Mido' Hossam (Ajax), Djibril Cissé (Auxerre) or Elhadji Diouf (RC Lens)

-> Only if Tristán leaves

------------------------------------ Molina ------------------------------------

-- M. Pablo -------------- Lucio --------- Naybet ------------- Romero --

------------------------ Sergio --------------- M. Silva ----------------------

-- J. López ---------------------- Valerón ----------------------- V.D.V. --

------------------------------------- Diego ------------------------------------

:)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think Lucio is not a realistic chance, big clubs are after him and he's worth a lot. I'd prefer Mexes who isn't so famous yet and has practically a French NT place in the future already assured. But we won't sign any of them, we'll sign a cheaper Spanish or Portuguese defender.

I have only seen one De Vlieger's match and that's not enough to evaluate. But I doubt that he'd like to be Depor substitute.

Rafael V.Der Vaart is quite expensive and overrated. Harry Kewell very expensive too. Amavisca is a good backup.

I'm generally content with Victor's season and Fran played very well the second half of the season.

·
Registered
4 Posts
bailemos said:
I think Lucio is not a realistic chance, big clubs are after him and he's worth a lot. I'd prefer Mexes who isn't so famous yet and has practically a French NT place in the future already assured. But we won't sign any of them, we'll sign a cheaper Spanish or Portuguese defender.

I have only seen one De Vlieger's match and that's not enough to evaluate. But I doubt that he'd like to be Depor substitute.

Rafael V.Der Vaart is quite expensive and overrated. Harry Kewell very expensive too. Amavisca is a good backup.

I'm generally content with Victor's season and Fran played very well the second half of the season.
You're right, bigger clubs are after Lucio, so it will be imposible to sign him.
I think we'll sign Karanka or Abelardo and give José Manuel Aira a chance in the A-squad. There have been also rumours about Pablo Amo, Litos (again), Lopo and Soldevila to reinforce our defence.

Van Der Vaart isn't overrated at all, you'll see the coming seasons! But he's -as you said- too expensive for us, and he announced that he would be pleased to sign for Barça ... (his favourite club :eek: )
And with Van Gaal as coach ... ;)

Yesterday I heard that we're trying to sign Kewell. There has been allready contact between both Depor and Leeds.
I allways refused to believe he would/will wear ones our blue-white shirt (due to finances) ... Untill today

Indeed, my neighbour Fran played well the second half of the season. Great player, but he shouldn't drink that much 'cuba-libres'! :D

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Peixinho said:
Indeed, my neighbour Fran played well the second half of the season. Great player, but he shouldn't drink that much 'cuba-libres'! :D
Eey... my idol is your neighbour, freakin unfair! :crybaby:

Generally I don't believe in English (--Australian;)) players in La Liga. Even the biggest stars. Kewell is a pretty damn good player but would certainly have more difficulties fitting in our great tactical formation than a La Liga player. Besides, he can be expensive, I would no way pay more than € 15 million for him, and we also need a defender. Of course, the sales of Djalminha would perhaps bring the costs of Kewell's transfer down to € 10 M.

Van Gaal and Van Der Vaart both to Barca? I'd sure laugh my ass off...:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts