Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine you were about buying a Fiorentina shirt.
Which one would it be, a current or an older one? And whose name would you print on the back? Probably Niko would take Di Livio, Jonas Chiesa, Michael and Narentino Rui.. or not?

·
6,645 Posts
I have a Fiorentina shirt from the 97/98 season with Batistuta number 9. But what I really want is a 00/01 with Chiesa number 20. :)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I would buy a current one.

About the player I would probably choose none. However, if I were sure about whether Miccoli would stay he would be taken into serious consideration.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Jonas said:
But what I really want is a 00/01 with Chiesa number 20. :)
The only Fio shirt I've got with a name/number on it is a 00/01 with Chiesa/20.

From the current squad I would either get one with Bojinov or Miccoli.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
I have an old Fiorentina shirt with Rui Costa's number 10. For current players, I'll most likely get Bojinov.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I would like to get a shirt with Batistuta name and number :)

·
6,645 Posts
Nuno Gomes from 01/02? ;)

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have one Bati and one plain...if I were to buy a current one I would most likely buy Miccoli, Maresca or Ujfalusi.

·
Registered
925 Posts
i have one without a name, from fondiaria sai as sponsor, in serie c .
and one of di livio and rigano from that time .

I would prefer one from batistuta with a second place for rui costa

·
Registered
904 Posts
With players from the past, I think I would have to go with Baggio. Can't say with the current crop because so many of them are too new, and can't really identify them and the club together yet. I mean Miccoli has done well for us this season and Maresca has had moments as well, but they're still half owned by Juve. And Bojinov has only played a couple of matches with us (same with Pazzini who I want to have high hopes for).

BTW, I have a bunch of shirts without names.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I have a 98/99 Batistuta (which I gave to my girlfriend, as it got too small), a 99/00 Batsituta, a 00/01 Chiesa (home) and 01/02 Rui Costa (away). And a fake FloViola Di Livio one.
I got last season's, but didn't have a name on it.

At the mo I'd have Miccoli, but from the recent era, Rui.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
ive got the long sleeved version with 9 Batistuta on the back!! I cant for the life of me figure out what year its from though!!

did you see the away generation? the white with purple giglio's on the shoulder...awesome

1 - 20 of 28 Posts