Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One game left of the season, I thought I would create a Parma player of the year topic :D

Everybody vote, and on Sunday after the match, this vote will close. Everybody vote the best 2 players in your opinion who were the best players this season, and the man with the most at the end will be the Parma fans player of the year :tongue:

My Votes:
Frey
Lamouchi

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Marco Di Vaio & Sabri Lamouchi, the legend;)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, the game is over now so this voting closes.
Not as many people voted as I would of liked, I don't know where AMO and VERDI are.

Anywho here is what the Parma fans voted:
1. Lamouchi = 5 votes.
2. Di Vaio = 4 votes.
3. Frey = 3 votes.

So Lamouchi is the fans player of 01/02. Them 3 players to me, have been the only consistent players throughout the season.
Anywho when AMO returns, this can be closed up.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Its defintly Marco Di Vaio. If marco was`nt with us we would play in serie B with Viola. He has saved us so much this season.....Like the games against perugia, Venezia, Fiorentina, Lazio......

·
Registered
90 Posts
My votes goes to DiVaio, Frey, Lamouchi and Micoud. Nakata was disappinting but he did show me that he didn't want to give up and stick with the club. I am glad that he did make an effort towards the end.

Now lets beat Juve on the second leg!!!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
cannavaro77 said:
Everybody vote, and on Sunday after the match, this vote will close. Everybody vote the best 2 players in your opinion who were the best players this season
So sorry guys, this closed on Sunday, but we cannot close it because of Amo's absence, & anyway you can only make 2 votes, note 1 or 4;)

·
Registered
385 Posts
1. Di vaio
2. S. Frey ;)
Juve Champion...Frustrating :depress:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I know that I'm definitely late, but I can't believe that I've missed that topic! :eekani:

I have Lamouchi and Frey on my list. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts