Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't help it. As I see the things unfold at Lazio now, I can't help
but wonder how difficult it must be. From where we were in 1999-00 and where we are now after a disastrous CL campaign. I know about the great players that are in the side now, but a certain amount of prestige has been lost as players are regularly linked to moves away from the club and not into the club. I know our history, I know about the horror moments in the '80s, but still I find hard to gulp our precarious financial state and a certain lack of knowledge about where we are heading. This uncertainty..............
So as I was preparing to go to sleep on Christmas , I couldn't help
but feel some sorrow for our club's loss of glory. And here was my
dream.........

I dreamt that the 'family of San Marino' had bought the club and not only had they cleared our debts, but also made us the top club. They were like Cragnotti but in only a good way. Like they promised, we were given a new coach.....it was Eriksson after Euro 2004, who always wanted another coaching challenge in the toughest of all places,
Italy. Important players were brought in, including Michael Owen, who wanted out of Liverpool as they didn't go to CL and we did, also we offered a healthy price to "one of the best natural finishers in the world' - according to our new management. Then, there was the finally the signing of Pizarro and also another man.....Luca Baraldi who returned, just like the family had promised, as the dg of Lazio.
But then I woke up and everything was gone...........
.....alas Santa wasn't there to fulfill my wish.....or did he ?????

How about any of your fantasy viewpoints on Lazio !!! :) :depress:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
My fantasy Lazio will never involve Eriksson - IMO he´s overrated to the point of absurdity!

My fantasy Lazio has Del Neri as coach, it has no debts and an owner with long term thinking.

I want Chevanton, Jiminez, Ferrari and Miccoli and I forgot his name but it´s a czech goalie and he´s about 21 years old.

I want long term thinking and I want us to be able to skip the CL without having to sell.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
svennis said:
I want Chevanton, Jiminez, Ferrari and Miccoli and I forgot his name but it´s a czech goalie and he´s about 21 years old.

I want long term thinking and I want us to be able to skip the CL without having to sell.
That would be Petr Cech, highly rated and playing in France (I think).

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
svennis, you missed the point. Its not a logical, sensible Lazio but a dream Lazio that I was talking about.
Even your dreams are .....................:D

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
? You wish for Michel Owen and call my dreams :D

Do this: put your indexfinger to your head and say M, T in english.

Sempre per Lazio.

Ps. My dream Lazio would probably involve Zacchardo aswell and maybe a midfielder from Perugia - Grosso? Oh and Yes Taddei from Siena or Maresca from Juve.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Mine:

1-Keep Mancini and change plan to 4-5-1
2-Clear all debts
3-sell Lopez ((although I really admire him)),Muzzi,Stam,Concicao,GG ((i really like him but he does not visit the goal costantly)),Couto,Sereni and loan Delgado.

4-Buy Deco,Tarabulsy,Dalmat,Pinzi,Ferrari,Frey Mexes and one these 3 Cavenaghi or D'Alessandro or Teves.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yeah I forrgot....

And a really gtreat left winger to help Cesar or to Bench him maybe...

Jiminez,Taddei or even Van Der Myde.....

The keeper u r talking about Gogol is Chez I think.

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
My Lazio fantasy:

I am the Sultana of the United States of Reale. I have just purchased the entire Lazio squad for my personal harem. The team has just arrived, and is dressed in *****edited*****. I inspect each player individually for ******edited******.

whoaaaa baby!

*** edited ***

*** edited ****

the end.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Humbird said:
My Lazio fantasy:

I am the Sultana of the United States of Reale. I have just purchased the entire Lazio squad for my personal harem. The team has just arrived, and is dressed in *****edited*****. I inspect each player individually for ******edited******.

whoaaaa baby!

*** edited ***

*** edited ****

the end.
that's some ****ing **** dream. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts