Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Manure:yawn:

Yup , I have seen this before when a team plays crap but they somehow find a way to win it all:crybaby: They are destined

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are u really pretty? want to exchange makeup secrets?

·
Registered
70,710 Posts
Only teams like Milan, Real Madrid or Juventus can win the whole thing playing crap, because God is very generous with them.

The rest need to play well. Or very well.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
MU will walk it to the final; Roma was their only realistic challanger

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I still hope Fener will win it, don't see it happening though. Although you never know, the underdog position also means you got nothing to lose and that the pressure is all with the team anyone expects to win.

No competition left? What about Barcelona for example? Or Arsenal who have been quite impressive in Europe (although struggling domestically the last couple of weeks)

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
There goes any reason whatsoever to watch the CL this year.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Man U are the best team left in the tournament, their big players are mostly all in great form, and they are motivated. If they don't win it this year, when the hell would they? This is their year, if they take it.
Iam betting on a Barca vs Chelsea FINAL

Ferguson has always failed miserably in Europe + Manutd didnt face a single tough team until this moment , they reached the semi's last year the same way and failed in the first real test

I know people will start saying that Roma defeated a ****ed up with injuries RM and blablabla say as you wish but iam just frank. QFs is the maximum Roma can reach, they should spend more if they want to be serious contenders; they have the core to build around anyway

the talent Manutd's squad possess is undoubted and they are one of the top contenders for the title, but people should be more patient. There are other tough teams still there

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
MU will walk it to the final; Roma was their only realistic challanger
To say a team with player like Messi, Henry, Etoo, Xavi and and and and is bullshit...
ManU would be favorit if the game is today, but a semifinal between Barca and ManU will always be a 50/50...

After yesterday´s performance of us i was afraid that ManU will destroy us but a few hours later i feel much more confident that we can beat them...

Abidal could stop C.Ronaldo!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Abidal could stop C.Ronaldo!
Well, he could if C.Ronaldo has an off day, and Abdi himself puts in a really good performance, but that's not saying much as you could say the same about most of the players at the top clubs.
Would he stop Cristiano is the real question, and I suspect he wouldn't. In any case, C.Ronaldo moves around a lot and it'd take more than just Abidal to stop him.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
-Always?

-I'm sure they spend as much as their finances allow.
-I remember he won a single UCL in 20 years

-I understand, why dont they think about selling the club ( they have to find a way ) ....... if they dont QFs will always remain their max , and maybe next year you'll find them in the 4th place again after Inter,Juve and Milan

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
Iam betting on a Barca vs Chelsea FINAL

I know people will start saying that Roma defeated a ****ed up with injuries RM and blablabla say as you wish but iam just frank. QFs is the maximum Roma can reach, they should spend more if they want to be

what is Real Madrid Maximum ?? atleast we knocked you out with winning home and away :D

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Man Utd are surely the favourites. Unless Barca's form changes completely in a few weeks, I really can't see them troubling United that much. Maybe Messi can do it on his own like he's capable of if he's fit then, but Barca's defense looks so bad right now Messi would need to score like 3 goals at least to give his team a chance.

Still in the final anything can happen, especially if it's between United and another English team.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,937 Posts
Man U are clear favorites, no team left in the competition will be able to beat them on current form. Probably Chelsea , if they make it to the final. But I think they will choke before that.

If Man U don't win it this year with this team , SAF should just retire.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts