Neymar tossing...
Neymar ...and turning
Neymar twisting
Neymar ruining football

Honourable mention: Neymar grimacing

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
What were people expecting from Carlos Sanchez? He’s known to be shit.
I dint expect him to make 2 silly penalties. That was mega shit. So he was only expected ro be shit, he was mega , and with the most retarded penalty of the World Cup.

Retardation deserves to be on the list!

·
Registered
13,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine (no formation mainly because too many strikers were disappointing....)

Chicharito
Lewandowski Muller
Ozil Banega Cueva
Otamendi Pepe Layun Pique
De Gea

·
Registered
13,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, but he is terrible at webcam :D.

Honestly, I just don't like the guy :howler:

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Berg Lewandowski
Mascherano Ozil Sanchez Khedira
Guerreiro Otamendi Pique Pepe
De Gea

Everything is out of position clearly, but these 11 were hungry for this award.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Yeah Sanchez was not only mediocre, he was by far the most shit player in the tournament.

I have to say I completely disagree on Mascherano. He missed a couple of silly passes and was overrun a few times (totally expected at his age), but in several passages he still was the driving force for whatever little Argentina had to offer. Re-watch that second half against Nigeria and the guy was making good tackles left and right and pushing his team forward.

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Mascherano has been a weak spot nd heavy burden in a weak team.

awful playa by age!

dis Word Cup has been last gasp uv past playas :skull:

·
Registered
87 Posts
TEAM A De Gea- Piszczek,Walker, Pique, R.Guerreiro – Elneny, Muller, Zielinski, Koo, Lemar- Lewandowski

TEAM B Szczesny- Carvajal, Boateng, Benatia, Ferreira Carrasco – Khedira, Borges, O.Dembele, MilinkovicSavic, Di Maria- Higuain

TEAM C Caballero – Varela, S.Ramos, Vertonghen(Fazio), Alba(Rose) – Milivojevic (C.Sanchez-col,Tolisso, Al Jassam,Shojaei), B.Silva (Jahankbash), Iheanacho (Milik), Iwobi (J,Mario, Vecino, Ljajic, Mane,Sobhi)- G. Guedes, Smolov (Sterling, Farfan, Seferovic, G.Jesus, Ighalo, Batshuayi, Werner)

·
Registered
17,525 Posts
Random goalkeeper - Hector, Hummels, Boateng, Kimmich - Khedira, Kroos - Reus, Özil, Müller - Werner

Cannot be beaten as worst 11 of the tournament.

·
Administrator
30,481 Posts
Tiger, you have to stop using Tiger in every top XI teams of anything, you know...

·
Registered
852 Posts
Yeah, one could expect some good things from Werner. But Leipzig plays in a very specific way with specific players next to him. Didn't see it coming that Germany would be ousted like this though. At the same time I didn't expect much of Müller, özil etc. on that one. The first tournament of Reus (since 2012)? This could have been a beautiful story but it was not.
De gea has been worst than in 2016 instead of progressing as we could expect or wish. It can have to do with the firing of Lopetegui though he was not good in the pre-wc games already (neither was Lloris but he has recovered his actual level in this tournament).
As for Lewa, it was predictable (Poland, in the group of death, desire to leave Bayern).
Jesus?
No, others are hardly dispappointments but more confirmed "not-world-class players" if there was ever any doubts. Or they played in teams which were not among the best so they were particularly exposed (i.e. Guerreiro with Portugal... not sensed to be world class but still able to do better than that. Certainly of his responsabilty but not only, perhaps).

·
Registered
13,689 Posts
Lol at dodging Neuer there :neutral:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts