Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are yours they could be any mine are the Cantona return from that famous ban,Beckhams long range beauty against Wimbledon,Giggsy superb wonder goal vs The Gunners and the drought breaking title win.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Schumy said:
what are yours they could be any mine are the Cantona return from that famous ban,Beckhams long range beauty against Wimbledon,Giggsy superb wonder goal vs The Gunners and the drought breaking title win.

err, your actually serious that you forgot THE DAY???? :D

hehe, 26th May 1999.
Dead sure even the gods were with us.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
when Barthez let them two goals in at Highbury, fantastic moment. ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
zainali I was going to put that :tongue: :eekani: should've but a treasurous moment for the Utd faithful.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Seeing the '99 team parade through the streets of Manchester on an open-top bus with the legendary treble.

I was lucky enough to actually be at the front of the crowd when the bus passed by, the players looked totally shattered.

Manchester was alive that day, we hate the scousers, the cockneys of course.

·
Registered
239 Posts
for me it's the last minute of the match against bayer... from looking as though we were going to lose to snatching it out from under them :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
wasn't it funny that George Best missed that moment ? he must have fancied a scotch :D

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
ole hitting that goal in the champions league final. honeslty, it really cant be anything else... wat else even comes remotely close???

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
99 V Bayern without a doubt, I almost suffered a heart attack when Solskjaer scored. HEHEHEEE the great thing about it is that other fans will never experience what we felt like on that magical night.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I mean there are a lot of great moments, but the greatest moment has to be when we lifted the Champions League trophy in 1999!!

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
It was only a matter of time before the 'gunners' reared their ugly jealous heads :)

So that was your favourite United moment was it ravin? In that case I think i'd have to say ... 2-0 & 4-2 :D

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts