Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Welcome To Jamrock
Joined
·
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I know this is a wierd thread but just post some wierd dreams you've had lately.

My one just happened a couple of hours ago, me and my family went to a restraunt where there was a show going on while we eat and Jose Mourinho was there with his family and he had a son who was a spoilt little brat and about my age. There was a couple of seats in the front and I was in a bad mood and the spoilt little son took my spot so I told him to get the #### out of my seat! But he never responded so I grabbed him and threw him off my seat and sat down.

Then...I woke up :(

I wanted to see how the dream would of finished but I just had to wake-up to complete silence! Oh well :D
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
25,380 Posts
i liked ur dream:D next time hit his dad too:D but i didnt know u were sent to bed so early:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,458 Posts
Yeah honestly! you psoted around 8pm and you had the dream a 'couple of hours' before. So that means you go to bed at 6pm! Forget the dream, your bedtime is far more weird! :D
 

·
*the drum drum*
Joined
·
42,906 Posts
I'd be better off not replying to a thread like this one..

My dreams are beyond freaky and often borderline on insane.. I'm sure I've shared a few of them via MSN :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,971 Posts
I very rarely remember a dream, although there is one that I will never forget and am convinced it was a message from above!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,141 Posts
Jemster said:
I very rarely remember a dream, although there is one that I will never forget and am convinced it was a message from above!?
same here, you people sleep too long :pp only remember or think I dream when I sleep more than 8 or so hours

what then, David Pleat telling you he was going to come back to haunt us? :eek:
 

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
Joined
·
3,578 Posts
once i was a monster and eating people in my dream. they were delicious.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
25,380 Posts
Beast said:
once i was a monster and eating people in my dream. they were delicious.

thats not a dream, that was you in ur lunchtime an hour ago :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,458 Posts
Ever dreamt you were dreaming?
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
25,380 Posts
in what sense? in the sense that u are deaming and u realise u are dreaming? tons of times, it rocks:D coz then u can control it so well:D and coz u know u are dreaming u can make mad stuff, like fighting with the evil guys by launching laser beams from ur wrists, and making incredible kung fu moves, awesome:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,696 Posts
Sometimes i have dreams that i'm dreaming, so weird...
Lately i cannot remember my dreams, or i don't have dreams.
The weirdest one i can remember i had on the weekend where a guy friend was hanging around all these 'gangsters'. My friend and I were across the road wanting to hire a video when they started teasing her and one decides to come across the road to kidnap her. I tried saving her but got smashed in the process :D I then found myself running after her with a gun in my hand :confused: and the guy who planned for the kidnapping was a guy who used to come to our school. Sounds stupid but i woke up freaked out :D
 

·
Welcome To Jamrock
Joined
·
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hakan said:
Yeah honestly! you psoted around 8pm and you had the dream a 'couple of hours' before. So that means you go to bed at 6pm! Forget the dream, your bedtime is far more weird! :D
Hahahaha, I was tired from school and plus I'm not use to the time difference from America :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,971 Posts
Mz^BasTuRk said:
Sometimes i have dreams that i'm dreaming, so weird...
Lately i cannot remember my dreams, or i don't have dreams.
The weirdest one i can remember i had on the weekend where a guy friend was hanging around all these 'gangsters'. My friend and I were across the road wanting to hire a video when they started teasing her and one decides to come across the road to kidnap her. I tried saving her but got smashed in the process :D I then found myself running after her with a gun in my hand :confused: and the guy who planned for the kidnapping was a guy who used to come to our school. Sounds stupid but i woke up freaked out :D
You should calm down on those Vin Diesel films you watch... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,808 Posts
Nice dream ayla :D

Believe it or not eddie,i had a dream about Jose Mourinho too,a couple of weeks ago.

He was at my house and along with me and my dad We was discussing football and he said to me ''show me a better midfielder than Frank Lampard and i leave football'' and i said ''Im not been bad,but Gerrard's better'' (i always start of a sentence with ''im not been bad'' when im bout to disagree with somebody in 'real life')

Anyways,then my mum told me not to be rude to our guest lol.

Thats all i remember,but it was a nice dream :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,141 Posts
how the hell could anyone dream of Jose Mourinho of all people :D you crazy people :D

btw Lampards only slightly better than Danny Murphy imho :stuckup:
 

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
Joined
·
3,578 Posts
inacio said:
thats not a dream, that was you in ur lunchtime an hour ago :D
oh really? damn! i am still daydreaming :rolleyes:
 

·
Welcome To Jamrock
Joined
·
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I honestly don't know how Jose Mourinho got into my dream...Must mean something :googly:

:eek:! I got it!




































He wants to sign Sk8er Boi for the summer :cool: :D!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,891 Posts
my weirdest dream was when i was Serhat Akin in my dream :confused: the next day I scored 2 goals for Wood Green.. imagine if was Alex in my dream :pp
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top