Discussion Starter #1
:D

Joe Mangel (neighbours) :thumbsup:

Ludo Sanders (GTST) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
They should bring him back just like Joe Scully, another real hardcore Aussie caveman character :D

edit: just seen it probably won't happen after he won damages from them after he got sacked from it for aggressive behaviour and falling asleep during filming :howler:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4484202.stm

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Yeah Joe was cool. :D
I remember him. He had a son and a dog (Bouncer?) and his wife got shot during a protest-action against duck hunting. But eventually he ended up getting togheter with the girl with the crazy laugh, Melanie (?). :)

TBH Neighbours was the only soap I ever watched (for 2 years or something like that) because I think they're all awful.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I've met Ludo Sanders with my grandmother :D she tries to follow the soap, we also met Meneer Harmsen who tried to hit on her :tongue:

Nobody is as charming as Ridge though:

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've met Ludo Sanders with my grandmother
what was the great man like? :D

monte said:
we also met Meneer Harmsen who tried to hit on her :tongue:
why didn't she?:( free publicity...maybe even a free role on it too

·
Thought Criminal
14,005 Posts
Nothing is better then Harold Bishop on neighbours.

Neighbours just screams quality acting... :howler:

Its so crap you have to watch it. Actually thats the case with most soaps..

P.s. Just thought id add that i love the names from the Bold and the Beautiful.

Heres a list, you tell me where in one place youll find this many people with these kind of names;

Ridge
Deakin
Thorne
Massimo
Taylor
Dante

:googly: :howler:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Ludo was far too friendly :rolleyes: And I guess my grandma was simply too :embarass: to seriously respond to Oom Govert. I dont even know these people's real names. :tongue:

His name is DEACON thats a pretty normal name.. so are Taylor Dante Stephanie Eric Sally Clarke Macy Massimo etc. IMO.

Ridge = a long narrow natural elevation or striation, obviously referring to ridge's long d!ck which is why all women want him.
Thorne = a town in the metropolitan borough of Doncaster Which is why he completely sucks balls.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Does anybody remember an american spoof soap called Soap. It had everything, gays, incest, aleins, murders, gangsters, drugs. It was brilliant.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
panicos said:
Does anybody remember an american spoof soap called Soap. It had everything, gays, incest, aleins, murders, gangsters, drugs. It was brilliant.
sounds like sunset beach (which was a success in the uk) :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts